who give better blowjobs? women or men?

curious_observer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys.

Since there are enough guys of every sexual orientation, I'd like to ask especially BI men (since they have sex with men and women):

Based on your experience, who gives better blowjob on average? Men or women? And can we generalize?

Thanks!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I've only once in my life come from head alone, and that was with a guy. Many others, men & women, are incredibly skilled and can get me close, but it always takes a little of the hand to finish it off.

I'd say the best head is given by those who care about how you're enjoying it. Guys have an advantage there in that it's easier for them to understand the sensation, but an attuned woman who's intent on pleasing their man can be just as good.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I learned from a gay man im gonna say men lol who knows cocksucking better than someone with a cock

I'll have to agree, not because I've ever gotten oral from a man, but because the girl who gave me the most incredible head I have EVER received said she was taught by her gay male friend.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lesbians say that women eat pussy the best, so I'd say it follows that men give the best head. Though, since I think there are few things as erotic as a cock in a woman's mouth, I'm quite satisfied with things the way they are for me.

I also agree with fooobar: if the head-giver really enjoys what they are doing, they will be excellent, regardless of gender. I've been fortunate to have dated 3 such women in my life.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also agree with fooobar: if the head-giver really enjoys what they are doing, they will be excellent, regardless of gender. I've been fortunate to have dated 3 such women in my life.

I agree with this. If you are in a relationship, then the man and woman should be able to tell each other what feels good vs. what does not. I think with a man eating a woman out, I mean, how hard could it be and how long would it take a guy to learn to do it, working with such a small space. As far as a woman going down a man, the man should tell the woman what he likes and she should oblige. I think people make this oral sex business way harder (no pun intended) than it has to be.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it's been debated. I will concede that men probably give better head but only for the simple reason that they tend to like giving it more. Actually it's more accurate to say that most women like giving it less. I am not at all typical in that I think I love blow jobs as much or more than any gay man, but my experience has taught me that most women do not. So yes, as stated above, it depends on the enthusiasm of the giver.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since I learned from a gay man im gonna say men lol who knows cocksucking better than someone with a cock

Hmmm so how exactly did your gay friend teach you? Did you watch him give head or did you practice on him while he guided you? I am extremely curious about this topic now.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah it's been debated. I will concede that men probably give better head but only for the simple reason that they tend to like giving it more. Actually it's more accurate to say that most women like giving it less. I am not at all typical in that I think I love blow jobs as much or more than any gay man, but my experience has taught me that most women do not. So yes, as stated above, it depends on the enthusiasm of the giver.

I think enthusiasm is the key too. I fell in love with cocks the first moment I met one. Each one has is so different and as individual as the man it's connected to. Discovering how to give pleasure with licks, sucks, kisses, caresses, squeezes and petting to each man absolutely makes me crazy with lust. I am very enthusiastic! I love doing it! And I aim to perfect it with a s/o or f/b. I think I'm pretty successful....unless every guy I've been with has lied to me, I've been told my oral skills are pretty spectacular. But just in case they aren't - I'm still willing to learn! :biggrin1:

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never met a woman who could do it for me. They always treated my dick like it was made of glass and they might break it. Licking it like a lollipop really isn't going to do much for me. Put it in your mouth, and down your throat, until your jaw gets tired, or I get bored. If you hurt it, I'll let you know.

It's difficult for me to get off that way anyway, but a few men have made me scream.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've been with over 200 women and three stand out as expert cock suckers. i've had my cock sucked by 5 men and 4 out of 5 were better than the best 3 women so based on my experience men who love to suck cock are far better than even enthusiastic women! Knowing what it actually feels like is an obvious advantage for men!