who give better blowjobs? women or men?

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i had head from both sexes never came from head until i got it from a guy still to this day i can count the number of people that have made me cum from head but i must say men do give better blow jobs

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, in the absence of another man around, and I happen to be in the presence of a cock that needs blowing - I'll just give it the old college try, shall I? :biggrin1:

kcx19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best blowjob was from a woman. She loved cum more than anyone I've ever known and wasn't happy till she completely drained me.

HOWEVER.. a guy has gotten me off faster, but it wasn't very exciting. It was more just a feat that he could do it so quickly. I attribute it to him knowing what works and what doesnt lol

Sparky1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of it might depend too on how excited the recipient is to get the bj. More of a turn on from men or women or that particular man or woman is going to play a role. Even a previously 100% straight guy might get a turn on factor from the taboo factor of getting a bj from a guy.

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It all depends on who enjoys giving it more to be honest. If you have someone who wants to worship your dick and enjoys every moment spent nuzzling, sucking, or kissing it then..well..yeah they're going to savor it and you'll have the best head of your life! But if the person is distracted, not really concerned about how you're doing and there's poor communication coming from them then the experience might not be as fun.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM