Who gives better bj's, women or men?

Which sex gives better blowjobs?

• Total voters

Brians_brick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never tried men before, but I can imagine men are better at giving blowjobs, they seem to be more keen to impress and call all the stops if you like, and just have more creative minds and we all know what we'd like in a blowjob, so we can express that easier?

I won't vote though, because I've never tried men.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All jokes and competitions aside, it has definitely been men. In my experience, it really felt like the women were all doing it because it was something that they either felt like they should, or it was something that I would like.

Men on the other hand, felt like they were actually doing it for themselves, because they enjoyed it. My pleasure was a pleasant after effect :biggrin1:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Men. Definitely. We know what we like. I've messed around with men and women, and omg- men really taste your dick, and they enjoy it- like your dick has the cure for cancer or something- it's weird! I love it :)

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had both. Woman just bitch and moan the whole time. "I don't want to gag" (really your just sucking the head now though), "it makes me feel dirty" (why is that bad?), "my jaw hurts" (after 30 seconds?).

Men on the other hand are voracious. I spent months teaching myself to deepthroat when I was 15. Gay guys tend to have more experience sucking dick given our sexual nature. We're big on pleasing the other guy, and as is commonly said, we have the equipment so we know what we're doing. At most we might need a couple words from the owner to fine tune our style to that particular dick.

So men. There's just no comparison when looking at the two groups generally.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I assume a guy would. we know what we want and how we like it to feel. same goes for women, im sure the perform oral sex better on each other then we would.

I'm inclined to agree.My maid told me that the bj's he's had from men have always been better than the ones,although he said he's had some awesome ones,from women

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I've had both. Woman just bitch and moan the whole time. "I don't want to gag" (really your just sucking the head now though), "it makes me feel dirty" (why is that bad?), "my jaw hurts" (after 30 seconds?).

Men on the other hand are voracious. I spent months teaching myself to deepthroat when I was 15. Gay guys tend to have more experience sucking dick given our sexual nature. We're big on pleasing the other guy, and as is commonly said, we have the equipment so we know what we're doing. At most we might need a couple words from the owner to fine tune our style to that particular dick.

So men. There's just no comparison when looking at the two groups generally.

You've picked the wrong women if thats what they said/did.We;re not all like that....far from it.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy shit on those results! Though I noticed some 100% gay and 100% straight men voted... but you've all experienced both, right? Can't really compare fairly if you haven't.

fit4cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Guys give way better head. I've had a few first-time curious dudes suck my cock - all I have to tell them is "suck it the way you want your own cock sucked..."

D

deleted136887

I've had out of this world good and bad BJ's from women.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men do, hands down.
I'm a great cock sucker myself, I enjoy it a lot and love the taste of cum. Most cocksucking guys do it because they love it, most girls do it because men love it. And guys just have a natural gift for it that women do have.