Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You've picked the wrong women if thats what they said/did.We;re not all like that....far from it.

Sorry if that came off as "all women". I know not all of them are like that. But put it this way. I know as many women personally who like giving head and are big on improving technique and the like as I know gay guys who don't swallow. And I'm pretty shocked when I hear of a dude who doesn't swallow after a nice blowjob.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm inclined to agree.My maid told me that the bj's he's had from men have always been better than the ones,although he said he's had some awesome ones,from women
I disagree. All but one of the the women I encoutered were shit at eating pussy, and I will always be shocked by this. To the other point I cannot speak. I have no idea if men or women perform better oral sex on men. I do, however doubt that there's a man who can give better head than I can. As good? I'm sure there are plenty. But better? I don't know. I'm pretty good.:smile:

snobbsdale24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will have to say men do. They crave that cock. I've only been blown by guys because my wife doesn't blow me... it's a sad thing =(