Who gives better BJs?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dick_Wacker, Oct 21, 2006.

1. D_Dick_Wacker

D_Dick_Wacker Account Disabled

I love the women, but all the guys keep saying that other men give better blowjobs.

which in your experience do you find is true?

Women pleasure a big guy better, or another stud pleases his big partner more thoroughly?

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL... my best friend is a lesbian and she assures me that women are better at going down on women too. I guess there's some validity in the point that men know what men like and women know what women like etc... but, every man and woman is different, what one guy likes another will hate, so I'm not sure if I believe it necessarily.

3. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    As someone who has gotten my fair share from both.

The women I've been with are a little hesitant - but the guys just go for it. Plus the guys know those little spots that women (without a lot of experience) don't know about.

4. BERT2217

BERT2217 New Member

A lot of guys tell me I give a much better blow job that any woman that they have been with :smile:

5. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Just a heads up.

This topic has been heatedly debated on this site. You may want to do a search before we get into this shit again.

Between the proponents and detractors for male circumcision and those who ask who gives better head - the males or females among us - you've landed on one of the most hotly debated topics on this board.

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Good call, Stronzo.

It really doesn't matter who gives better head, especially if only half of the population is appealing to you.

7. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best BJ are from the person who loves giving them. My male lover sucks on me like he was the President of the Hoover Corporation. He LOVES sucking dick! He's really, really into it. I'm sure if a woman was that into sucking, she would be a great cock sucker too. It's all in the attitude. Who cares ... Suck on, world!!!

8. Eric420

Eric420 New Member

Albums:
    While I prefer women, I have to say the best 3 blowjobs I have gotten are from men. I was in a XXX arcade movie stall and this old guy came in and sucked my cock for 60 seconds and made me cum against my will. It was fucking amazing. Dudes seem to be really pleased about the size of my meat and express it well. Girls like it too, but the few guys I have shown it to tend to really really enjoy it.

9. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Trannies give the best head - so there! :tongue:

Is it supposed to be a competition? :confused:

10. surfer691

surfer691 New Member

Albums:
    This argument isn't a million miles off the gay / straight / bi debate, where people are after black-and-white answers! Isn't the reality that the quality of sex comes down to the individual lover and the chemistry you share with them, regardless of gender, labelled sexuality etc?

I have had some amazing BJs off women... and men... and having said that, I have had men and women who were too nervous, or over-eager, or insensitive etc. It's not a male / female thing, it's a good / bad lover thing in my humble opinion!

Keep an open mind, and you can find pleasure pretty much anywhere!:wink:

11. Deer Park

Deer Park New Member

Definitrely men...they really know ...uhm...the sensitive spots and aren't so prissy abou it

12. LloydBaker

Gold Member

I think male cocksuckers are much more likely to all the guy being sucked to be dominant and forceful, a big plus to a lot of guys. Most girls dislike a guy grabbing their head, making them tear or gag, etc. . . Male cock suckers often crave that sort of thing (up to a point!). Nasty and disrespectful talk puts another fine point on it. . .

Draft saved Draft deleted