Who gives better blow jobs: guys or girls?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Perhaps this topic has already been discussed in the past, but if so, I didn't read it, so please forgive the repetition.

Who is better at giving blow jobs to men with huge meat--a guy or a girl?

If you have actually received a blow job from both genders, then you can
respond authoritatively to this question. If you simply have a theory or an opinion about it, please feel free to express it.

I've heard the old saying, "Only a man knows how to please another man."
Also, men are said to have larger mouths than women and presumably can therefore accommodate another man's large meat. Are these things true?

So...what do think and what has your personal experience been? I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks! :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The rumour is....

Men are better at it because THEY have a dick.

Women might be better at it, because .... well, I can't think of a reason that women would be better at it.:rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I 'always' thought males would do much better job than most females bcause they have a penis and obviously (to me) would have better know how and simphaty desires and etc...

My first priority when look to penis that i find 'delicious' is not ever to put it into my mouth but straight penetration. But when i really really like my guy i just go bananas with his body and this hunger for them made my 2 best lovers to say i was 'the best ever'...and i do confess that i do not hunger for oral sex in me or them at all BUT for the 2 of them for sure i was glued all over him.

Than my answer is: depends immensaly of the degree of loving hunger for him and he for you.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had it both ways, prefer it with guys for so many reasons. More comfortable with them sexually. Bigger mouths. And, oh yeah, BEARD STUBBLE!

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't say for certain, because no female lips have ever touched my ivory rod. And straight and bi guys I've blown have said I do it much better than any girl they've known (plus there's no getting lipstick smeared in their pants afterwards... HAHA!)

There are probably several reasons for this beyond supposedly larger mouths (though look at Ann Coulter... if large mouths were the sole criteria she'd be the blow job champ of North America).

One reason could be that gay men consider cocksucking a staple of sex and probably do much more of it overall than women.

Another might actually be the "taboo" for straight men of having a guy suck on his meat, therefore the turn-on factor is higher.

And of course it is reasoned that men, having penises of their own, know what gives them the most pleasure and can extrapolate that to their own efforts at sucking another man's penis. By the same token, a man can only imagine what it feels like to a woman to have her clitoris stimulated but wouldn't know from direct experience.

Who wants to find out?

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BarebackJack said:
There are probably several reasons for this beyond supposedly larger mouths (though look at Ann Coulter... if large mouths were the sole criteria she'd be the blow job champ of North America).

I hear she came in third.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
joyboytoy79 said:
...I HAVE been told, though, by many a str8 man that i am much better at blowing than his girlfriend is.
Phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's heard that. Although, to go one step further, I was a bit surprised once, when a buddy of mine told me, "Damn! I wish my WIFE could do that."
:eek: :eek: :eek:

It's totally possible that it was just because of the girls that I've been with (so don't take the rest as a rule), but my experience has been that girls feel like they're doing it because they HAVE to, but guys feel like they're doing it because they WANT to. :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
novice_btm said:
but my experience has been that girls feel like they're doing it because they HAVE to, but guys feel like they're doing it because they WANT to. :rolleyes:

Bingo, is my understanding of the situation too.

Very well put Novice....

The only 2 guys i really want do it , i did 'wonderful' and love to do it - and most of the other males i just didn't give almost any 'decent' oral attention. And was not into it at all...:rolleyes:

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In my experience, both as a receiver and a giver, I say men give better head. Women tend to be clumsy, can even hurt you and, deep down, they hate doing blow jobs. Men, on the other hand, know exactly what another male likes.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
The rumour is....

Men are better at it because THEY have a dick.

Women might be better at it, because .... well, I can't think of a reason that women would be better at it.:rolleyes:
Yes Jeff you hit it on the head No pud intended:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:

Well..i can, bcause there are males that was not bj by other males and may never will..than between women they had there are those whom are very good at it too...I take Bronxy as an exemple :cool: :wink: bcause myself was very good only to 2...:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is one word that exemplifies a good cocksucker and that word is ENTHUSIASM.

From my experience **blushes**, a long, wet, slow, deep, enthusiastic blowjob is always a winner. Of course, the same can be said of a great pussy eater, too. :biggrin1: Now THAT'S hawt.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
karmen said:
There is one word that exemplifies a good cocksucker and that word is ENTHUSIASM.

From my experience **blushes**, a long, wet, slow, deep, enthusiastic blowjob is always a winner. Of course, the same can be said of a great pussy eater, too. :biggrin1: Now THAT'S hawt.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Bingo for enthusiasm...and oh boy oh boy...dont if because of above average penis size have anything to do with it:confused: but the amount of salivation production one makes is a lot sloopy. I prefer work with natural salivation than artificial ones that tastes awful.

Carmen and Bronxy my female exemples now.:cool:

PS: Is it 'acceptable' work mostly with salivation or better work with lubes???:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sam1070 said:
Men, definitely. They tend to be more enthusiastic and their mouths are larger!

But some men keep 'neon' larger mouths...

But most males are averages...and can fit in females mouth...

Then when you say large mouths is mostly to fit above average up penises sizes ???:confused:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
novice_btm said:
... It's totally possible that it was just because of the girls that I've been with (so don't take the rest as a rule), but my experience has been that girls feel like they're doing it because they HAVE to... :rolleyes:
Ummm, yeah, that's definitely the girls you've been with, babe. :wink: