Who gives better blow jobs: guys or girls?

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think yer all nuts~

Tell me.. why do we HAVE to have; bi, gay, lezzies, str8 etc etc... why cant we all agree that we are sexually explicit and talented people with high sex drives?

Why do you compare each group to the other? Why cant we just be the extrodinary group that we are?

I say some people have more of a natural talent for sex. Others have to learn. And some just never have it in em *pun pun*

Whether they are gals or guys or str8 or not.. who cares?

Most women see it as a burden to give head ?? None I have known.
Most women are bad at giving head? really? I dont believe it.
Women want head just as much as guys want head.
If they dont, you must be doing something wrong or, they are a few fries short of a happy meal.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ryanishung said:
I recall a similar thread in the past and when I posted on it, I had only received blow jobs from girls at the time (during high school). Since I had my first sexual experience this summer with another man, I actually can speak with some authority on the subject. Granted, I've been blown by more girls than guys, but for me, males dominate in this area.

It's so subjective, though. I think oral is just a matter of talent. Some people do it well, others do not, and some just should not do it at all.

I promise it wasn't me... *licks lips though*

Honey Bee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I taught my boyfriend to give BJs to other guys because he was curious and has the most perfect mouth for it (one of the hottest qualities I had to confess to him)... after fantasizing about it for years, we have had quite awesome sessions... as a woman who enjoys nothing more than giving head for hours and giving multiple orgasms before ejaculation ... nothing excites me more than seeing my lover going beserk into outer space...and floating there for hours.

There's nothing I enjoy more than deepthroating is huge dick while he orally does our guest... unless it's sharing the joy together.... mmm...

making me want to do some swordswallowing tonight...

eros_man_gr

Just Browsing
Media
It's a simple answer to a simple question: to assume that a guy will be better is both sexist and ignorant. The truth is that we determine well in advance who will feel better, and what will feel better, by the ideas that we hold to. If you are more turned on by guys, then of course guys will feel better when sucking, and vice versa.

The scholarly value is not helped by the poor phallic metaphors in here ("ivory rod?" Oh, please lol). For those of you who are hearing from your male lovers that you are better than their girlfriends, that is just because you are seducing guys with poor sex lives. Of course it will feel better if done by somebody who is into it, and into everything else that a P.C. couple will consider taboo or dirty.

As for the guy who claimed women are not really into it, does that really need an answer? I know plenty of women that love sucking so much that no one guy, or one cock, could ever be enough. Finally, guys, that is the ONLY kind of girl you should ever date...(lol)!

P.S. My experience is real, and I have gone both ways (not that you need to in order to answer such a question).

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
novice_btm said:
if the "fag" is totally into giving head, he may be totally fine with no-recip, and doesn't at all mind that set-up.

He might claim that NOW, but how satisfying can it be on any real level to give and not ever receive?? Someone is using that poor fag, nelly or not. And that can't possibly feel good. He may as well become a prostitute and get paid for it.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ManiacalMadMan said:
Does this also apply to women? I only ask since you claim to be a female and have your sexuality at a 70/30 are you telling us all that your 30% will soon be all out lesbian?

Bette is Online
70% Straight, 30% Gay

Sorry to tell this to you honey but I never feel bad giving a guy a blowjob and I ask nothing in return for the pleasure and honor of doing it to him...and for the record I always swallow which from what the straight men I have given head to tell me is more common with men than women Giving a guy a good full blowjob is more than enough for me.

1. I could never go lez. I enjoy the penis too much. Women can be bi. But I'm sticking with my original statement: "bi" men MOST ALWAYS go homo. They just don't have the balls to come out. They're scared people will crucify them for "changing their minds." "Bi" is a safe term for men who may want to be seen as "just experimenting...besides my gf thinks it's hot."

2. YAY, I was ONLINE.

3. See my other reply. You may as well be a whore.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Precisely. And like my Momma always told me (albeit not in regards to BJ's) "Practice makes perfect".....:wink:

l_a_dude said:
I've had stellar blowjobs from both men and women.

I don't think it's a gender thing -- I think it's a skill thing...and both men and women can learn to be awesome cock suckers...

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
digitalhunk007 said:
Guys give better blowjobs because they have a dick themselves and know exactly how to get it worked. It would also be the same with women. Women eat pussy way better than a man would for the same reason.

I agree with part 1. Part 2...not necessarily. I'm tired of all of this belief that only women "do it right." Frankly, I've received better oral from MEN than women. One chick...I swear she was down there chomping away. I had to stop her. Also, the lezzies....they're down there way too much, like that's all they want or know how to do. I need more than the licky-licky. And I don't want a chick who wants me down there all the time, either.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dkmilker said:
And, judging from your choice of words, Bette, it seems quite clear that you do indeed "have a problem with this". Can you say "BITTER"?

Not at all. If a dude is getting better head from a guy, then HE SHOULD STICK WITH A GUY. Like I said....I have no problem with this. People have their own preferences. What the hell do I care if you want to get blown by a male or a female??? I don't even know you.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kauri Tree said:
Women tend to be clumsy, can even hurt you and, deep down, they hate doing blow jobs.

Someone else further down in the thread disagreed with this, but I agree with you. Lots of women I have known really don't like to do it. They suffer through it. They even go on Dr. Phil with their husbands and debate it!! Women will do almost anything to land a guy, but once married, the blowjobs might very well STOP. Cos they never wanted to do it in the first place.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bette said:
1. I could never go lez. I enjoy the penis too much. Women can be bi. But I'm sticking with my original statement: "bi" men MOST ALWAYS go homo. They just don't have the balls to come out. They're scared people will crucify them for "changing their minds." "Bi" is a safe term for men who may want to be seen as "just experimenting...besides my gf thinks it's hot."
Oh get real sonny boy. Bisexual men do exist just the same as bisexual women It is the same as there are transexual men to women and also from female to male. If you feel that you can swing both ways and not ever become lesbian then men are entitled to that same right and as to supposed fear of which you speak, it is more than a little clear that you are the one who is scared in this case Deal with it honey.

Bette said:
2. YAY, I was ONLINE.
Even circus animals can occasionally manage such a trick...speaking of tricks let's get to your next statement...

Bette said:
3....You may as well be a whore.
No shame in that as long as I am happy and not hurting anyone Whores are people too.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
eros_man_gr said:
It's a simple answer to a simple question: to assume that a guy will be better is both sexist and ignorant. The truth is that we determine well in advance who will feel better, and what will feel better, by the ideas that we hold to. If you are more turned on by guys, then of course guys will feel better when sucking, and vice versa.

The scholarly value is not helped by the poor phallic metaphors in here ("ivory rod?" Oh, please lol). For those of you who are hearing from your male lovers that you are better than their girlfriends, that is just because you are seducing guys with poor sex lives. Of course it will feel better if done by somebody who is into it, and into everything else that a P.C. couple will consider taboo or dirty.

As for the guy who claimed women are not really into it, does that really need an answer? I know plenty of women that love sucking so much that no one guy, or one cock, could ever be enough. Finally, guys, that is the ONLY kind of girl you should ever date...(lol)!

P.S. My experience is real, and I have gone both ways (not that you need to in order to answer such a question).

Eros...you do make sense to me...but is confusing too.

I myself cant imagine me going to women bcause of her expertises in oral and than back to my male bf for banging sex...but in my case I'm not attracted to women bodies sexualy and would be more satysfying to me be going between 2 males than 1 male and 1 female.

Than I do have a question: The males that are going between both sex in reality are they BI....:confused: or for males is just natural for them to separate themselves from their penis, and give it to be play by whom they fancy and them back to their 'officials' relationships...:confused:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ManiacalMadMan said:
No shame in that as long as I am happy and not hurting anyone Whores are people too.

Awwwww, even whores like you need love, don't you??

I don't see many men here backing you up. And I know LOTS of men in the "scene," and they would all agree with me that the chance of a dude actually being BI is slim to none.

But why is this so threatening to you? Methinks the whore doth protest too much. Is it because you know it's true and you're scared you might really be HOMO??? It's ok, Mad Man, your family will love you no matter what your sexual orientation.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ManiacalMadMan said:
You know this from personal experience I presume :biglaugh:

I guess that was your attempt at humor. Oh ha ha, you're so funny. Everyone on the board thinks you're so groovy. You rock. You're awesome. So cool. Nobody better. You will go down in lpsg history for "dogging" me. Everyone will talk about it when they're 85, at the lpsg picnic reunion. "Remember that time Mad Man..." and laughter will ensue.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Bette said:
I don't see many men here backing you up. And I know LOTS of men in the "scene," and they would all agree with me that the chance of a dude actually being BI is slim to none.

*shrugs* I'll bite.

I experimented with bisexuality off and on from my early 20s to early 30s. I finally determined last year that I'm not bisexual - I'm straight.

I suppose one could get into a semantics argument about what constitutes being bisexual, but I definitely lost interest in men last year. Up to that point, sex with men was a regular fantasy and a-not-entirely-infrequent occurrence.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bette said:
Maybe it's just the circles I'm in, but I know quite a few long-term bi men, all of them married. And I know all of these situations; wife doesn't know, wife knows, and understands, but doesn't wanna hear about it, long-term 3way relationship, and wife knows, and joins in with tricks.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bette said:
I guess that was your attempt at humor. Oh ha ha, you're so funny. Everyone on the board thinks you're so groovy. You rock. You're awesome. So cool. Nobody better. You will go down in lpsg history for "dogging" me. Everyone will talk about it when they're 85, at the lpsg picnic reunion. "Remember that time Mad Man..." and laughter will ensue.
I've been here all this time, and no one has bothered to tell me that there's a PICNIC? :mad: