Who gives better blow jobs: guys or girls?

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BIGdkluver said:
Who is better at giving blow jobs to men with huge meat--a guy or a girl?

Thanks! :smile:

Of course ME! :smile: Eheheh...

However, it depends from the experience of the "blow - jobber".

0love1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
guys need the homo erotic stimulation of man on man suck me off fantasmic cum legands ect. yummy but there is a way for women to get it first and to give it better. I am emotionally in need of my mans heart then he becomes the object of my every desire and there is a difference in two hearts becoming hot as one breathing living thing i feel like the sex doesn't even stop after we disengage cuz my passion isnt the deed but the need to have union once there is a union of soul there is no stopping the magic

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i don't know from fisthand experience. I neither have a big cock, nor have i ever been blown by a woman. I HAVE been told, though, by many a str8 man that i am much better at blowing than his girlfriend is.

I have had the same comments from str8 men i've blown. The message here is clearly: "it takes one to blow one"
(PS - Love the "fisthand" Freudian slip!)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I don't believe in the "homefield advantage" theory that much, I think anyone can be taught technique and there are certain other things more important than that that have nothing to do with gender. I also personally feel that the visual component of sex is very important, so so with my strongly hetero bias I would have to say females, because I more enjoy watching them do it.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ha one for us!!! are you serious about the Jesus bit cuz i love that attitude.

Which attitiude are you referring to? It's actually a quote from a Nine Inch Nails song. There are so many good ones to choose from (NIN lyric quotes), I don't know why I haven't changed it yet. But yeah, I guess I was serious.

some choice NIN quotes to stay on topic:

she makes it sweeter than the sun
i get too high i come undone
i bow my head to confess
the temple walls are made of flesh

and when i suck you off not a drop will go to waste
it's really not so bad y'know once you get past the taste (asskisser)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
H O T when sex is communion with god how much i need to B L O W a guys mind

help me i broke apart my insides
help me i've got no soul to sell
help me the only thing that works for me
help me get away from myself
i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
i want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god

heaven's just a rumor she'll dispell
as she walks me through the nicest parts of hell

I could do this all day long. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Boatboi

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I figure as a man I know what I like. I have had blo job form both sexes. Blow jobs from men are really the best. There is one friend I have, he a master blower. He can suck you off three four time in 45 minutes. He's amazing.

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not downplaying oral sex with women and men but i think guys...for me, i want it more for what it is, for alot of women i think they do it to please their guy but for their own actual pleasure not so much. when i'm working on a cock, it take my time and i take it all, sure my partner's into it, but for me it that feeling of getting that liece down into my throat, cutting off the air, flexing my throat muscles...that kinda thing. like a guy to grab the back or sides of my head, i think most women aren't comfortable with that. in short, i feel alot of women take it on as a sexual role, for guys, like me, we're just as hungry to get it as we are to give it.

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no doubt that I have been blown well by both women and men. But if I have to make a judgment, the dudes are going to win this one. Women have a tendency to want to use their hands all over my cock when they blow me. Granted, I know some dudes who love this. I call that a hand job. If I am being blown skillfully, there is one thing at work: a mouth. I'm ok having my balls and taint and b-hole worked by fingers, but if the blow job is being done properly in my opinion, there is a mouth on my cock, not a hand. Pretty much every woman who has blown me has focused on my frenulum. Pretty much every dude who has blown me has given equal focus to my entire cock head, including the ridge which, for me, is the absolute best, and teasing kisses of the hole, which is a close second. Maybe this is too much Cosmopolitan for women and dudes knowing how good different parts of their cock feel. But across the board, I have never had anything other than a crazy good blow job from dudes.