who gives better blowjobs? girls or gays??

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my 'special' friend gives the best head. not sure if it's the excitement of doing something taboo with him or if it's just that good. All i know is that i'm horny as hell thinking about seeing him this weekend.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As i said earlier in this post, I think guys are better at sucking dick . they have dicks and they know what dicks want. same with girls, i think they are better at eating pussy, they have one and they know what it takes to hit the spot.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't answer the question as I have never been sucked off by a guy and don't care to be.

In my opinion, most (not all) women do a damn, fine job.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most gay guys (about 80% are good cocksuckers), and some (about 50%, IMHO) straight girls.

D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

Account Disabled
Media
girlss,,,, girls look so much better with a cock in there mouth lol, girls have softer mouths,, girls are easier on the eyes lol,,, Ive had head from both, and women are defintly better and much prettier,,a guys mouth is to hard i feel, girls have a nice soft mouth......sorry gays :p, I'm going with the women here, I'd take a bj from any girl over a bj from a guy at any time, guys think they not what there doing and the dont take direction well, girls aim to please....

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
there are excellent cocksuckers in both sexes. the one who gives a better blowjob is the one who loves to do it {raises hand}

Granted.
Years ago, my exgf?, she was in mid 40's, was a some sucker.
She had experienced superb skill and enthusiasm for bj.
She seemed to enjoy herself feeling my cock in her mouth and seeing cumshots milking my throbbing cock in her hand.