who gives better blowjobs? girls or gays??

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Either sex. All you have to be is a cock whore and you get the job done!

I think there's some skill involved, though. I've seen "cock whores" who are way too aggressive (mostly male) and they end up practically hurting the guy's penis. I think it's best to be gentle but very enthusiastic about doing the job. :biggrin1:

guysyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Women only know how to play with the tip but guys know how to taste, feel and swallow and do they ever know how to suck a cock. Men always give me the best blowjob and I give men the same in return. Men are the best cocksuckers because we know how and what feels the best and we give the best.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"straight" guys give the best head...I swear I am not kidding

Hmm. Not sure I agree. Maybe if the guy is experienced, but a typical straight guy who hasn't sucked much, nah; they're usually not too good at it.

To all straight male cocksuckers: Keep practicing! With time and perseverance, I have faith that you all can become experts at sucking dick. Practice makes perfect. :biggrin1:

Oh, the irony of it all. :tongue:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"straight" guys give the best head...I swear I am not kidding

Yep. Much as I hate to admit it as a gay man, guys who've gone down on a pussy do know how to pleasure their partner. I just hope I've learned from them. I sure do use my tongue a lot more now.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a straight guy myself, I'd like to say women do. However, men know more about what makes men tick. I'm inclined to think men probably do a better job of it.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just saw this on Craigslist and thought it was really well-written, and it's related to this topic:

Men getting head from men still straight (My mouth)

Reply to: pers-975957405@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-31, 3:38PM PST

Okay so that people don't get confused, it IS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE for a man to get head from another man and not be gay. I shall explain.

I am gay. I do not feel like a girl nor wish to be one. I like dudes, simple as that. Now I can call myself gay because in the end, I can kiss, fuck, suck, and be in a relationship with a man.

I have ALOT of straight friends. Honestly it's not that I like straight men more than gay men, it's just I don't find many gay dudes like me.

I like sports. I like video games. I am NOT fashionable. I am also not super high maintenance, though I do look good.

When I hang out with straight guys I like, I admit to them that yes...I'd blow them. The confusion occurs when one of my friends considers letting me blow them as opposed to attacking me for suggesting it.

What I find about straight men is that they feel more comfortable allowing a friend that they know and are not embarrassed to be around, blow them, then a typical random queer.

In my eyes, all men have the propensity to be bisexual, and this is not a bad thing, actually it's a beautiful thing. I love sex.

Straight men: Do not kiss. They get a simple No strings attached blowjob because it beats masturbating. They'd fuck a dude in the butt but never missionary, usually doogy style, as to not have to look into a dudes eyes. Straight men also have girlfriends. In most cases, the sex is not the best they had and in most cases the girl doesn't know how to handle the cack. In cases of Oral it's because the girl sux. In the case of Anal it's because a girl is only willing to do so much.

I know in my cases, I made them feel comfortable with my straight acting manner. And trust. They trusted me and in turn I never spoke of what we did. And I had a great time doing it.

So in closing, I can say that there are straight men out there who do get blows from other dudes. They are not out for love, or companionship in the arms of another dude. They simply want a decent pocket pussy, and there's no pocket pussy better than your best buds willing and able to perform, mouth. -I- am a true friend.....with added benefits.

italianb90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Women only know how to play with the tip but guys know how to taste, feel and swallow and do they ever know how to suck a cock. Men always give me the best blowjob and I give men the same in return. Men are the best cocksuckers because we know how and what feels the best and we give the best.
+1 :wink:
Totally agree

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a number of blow jobs from women...or i should say...attempted blow jobs..

their cry is...ITS TOO BIG.. they have no PASSION to suck a cock regardless of size.

GUYS...welll...im have no idea if they know the excuse...ITS TOO BIG...but they need to be over 30...younger gays..have zero clue on how to deep throat..

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe because I'm more focused on my own needs, or maybe it's just the more "forbidden" nature of it, but I come way harder with guys than with women. AS has been said here, guys know what they like. Also, any guys that do it are more likely to be doing it because they like to--some women, on the other hand, do it out of obligation.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a woman who prefers bisexual guys I've been told by a few that I'm, uh, a special case.

I love deep throating, gagging, ball sucking/licking, and really getting up in there. None of this "only licking the head" BS for me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a woman who prefers bisexual guys I've been told by a few that I'm, uh, a special case.

I love deep throating, gagging, ball sucking/licking, and really getting up in there. None of this "only licking the head" BS for me.

queer girls are the exception proving the rule. we've suss'd out how to get women off. sucking cock is a cake walk after that.

ML

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
queer girls are the exception proving the rule. we've suss'd out how to get women off. sucking cock is a cake walk after that.

ML

Yep! See my post (No. 4) and Standard Deviant's (No. 8) about bi men being better at it than gay men. If you've learned how to pleasure a woman and apply that to cock-sucking...

I like to think that I've learned indirectly. :smile:

B_bi_in_socal

Just Browsing
Media
As a bisexual man I can tell you about one time I was in an MMF with a hetero couple and the wife and I took turns trying to get the husband off by blowjob.

I won of course. 35 seconds from start to finish.

Hangman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definetly think guys give better BJ's because they know what makes a guy tick, but I have had a few women who were pretty good.