Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this thread is dedicated to the Bisexuals amongst us. Lulz. :biggrin1:

Edit: head can refer to women having a mouth on their crotch too!!

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
men. the home court advantage. it's like having a pool table in your house, you just ain't gonna lose all that many bar bets if you get to play when ever you want. sure you need to adjust to a new table but the basics are pretty much second nature.

and women just have too many issues with giving head. i'm thinking of all the jokes ya hear: why don't women like to suck cock? 1. they don't like seeing men that happy. 2. they don't know how to shut up long enough to do the job right.

ml
it's all true. i read it on the intorwebz.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Head can refer to giving head to females as well, love

as a queer girl and one time full blown dyke, i can tell you it's the same on that side of the fence, brother.

lesbian bed death is pretty much cause by two women not being able to shut up long enough to make the other one happy.

and you would think a woman would give another woman head better than a man. nope. straight women have gotten bad head from men and repeat the same mistakes when they get with a woman.

women are also pretty damn uptight about admitting to wanting liking sex just of the sake of getting sloppy and getting off. some of em don't even know what they like, let alone how to express desire to another person.

men have the benefit of knowing what they want and having powerful enough wrists to at least get the idea across. men will also follow directions without pouting about being corrected.

ml

wrap up:
across the board bisexual men give the best head.
butchfags are a close second. gender flip queer girls are gifted and insanely enthusiastic.
straight men who are into giving head will curl your toes and bend your spine like a crazy straw.
straight women who love giving head will make a man tell his friends he's out shoe shopping with her on game day.

up tight people with issues give bad head and should be shunned.

Last edited:

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Men, definitely. I am straight and married but have had experienced the pleasure of many men and women in my short time on this planet... and men win this one, hands down. In my experience, women = TEETH and gagging. I have also found (again, my own experience) that most men are better able to take ALL of my cock (some have done it ONE GO - WOW!) when it comes to anal sex. My wife will not have it at all and none of the women I dated before marriage could take all of me.

Most decidedly, blokes win this one!

Antony

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
as a queer girl and one time full blown dyke, i can tell you it's the same on that side of the fence, brother.

lesbian bed death is pretty much cause by two women not being able to shut up long enough to make the other one happy.

and you would think a woman would give another woman head better than a man. nope. straight women have gotten bad head from men and repeat the same mistakes when they get with a woman.

women are also pretty damn uptight about admitting to wanting liking sex just of the sake of getting sloppy and getting off. some of em don't even know what they like, let alone how to express desire to another person.

men have the benefit of knowing what they want and having powerful enough wrists to at least get the idea across. men will also follow directions without pouting about being corrected.

ml

wrap up:
across the board bisexual men give the best head.
butchfags are a close second. gender flip queer girls are gifted and insanely enthusiastic.
straight men who are into giving head will curl your toes and bend your spine like a crazy straw.
straight women who love giving head will make a man tell his friends he's out shoe shopping with her on game day.

up tight people with issues give bad head and should be shunned.

which one of those girls are u?