Who gives better head?

Countyliner: Makes perfect sense! We got 'em....so we know what to do with 'em!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe a person's answer to this question depends largely on his affection for the sucking individual. If the sucker is a physical specimen and extraordinary in personality, etc., I think an electrified turn-on is automatically set in motion and the blow job becomes world shacking!

Perhaps my limited experience dampens the value of my opinion, but my ex-wife didn't service orally nearly as well as lots of males have. I have read accounts of females who sucked dick wonderfully in some guys opinions, so, perhaps, its like beauty, all in the eyes of the beholder.

But as for me, give me a hot dude, or I'll settle for my fist, thank you very much.

Javierdude22: I think it has everything to do with attraction indeed Roystoy. And that attraction has everything to do with the sexe your most attracted to.

If your gay you think guys give better head, if your straight you logically feel girls give better head. Maybe I'm oversimplifying here, but I think it even goes so far that anyone who is bisexual but knows theres a bigger than 50% bias towards that other sex will say that that particular sex gives better head. Pretty logical I guess.

blo1988: Hmmmmmm....Jav may be right about preferences dicktating, uh dictating, one's opinion regarding expertise, but I am bisexual with a double digit experience in each column and I vote for guys. I think that having a dick makes a difference when it comes to how to treat one.
I have heard women say similar things about their experiences with other women and oral sex.

throb919: Sammygirly's "Late Night Exhibition" in Fictitious Stories could win this for the girls single-handedly (you should pardon the expresson)...!

buddy43610: i'd never pull out of a woman's mouth because she can't suck as good as a man, but my vote is men suck better...in general...there are always the people, men and women that are better and worse, but from my experiences, i say men.

Tender: um ok i think i vote men. because like someone said earlier, you know how to use what you know how to use ya know? and also i think men are probably more muscular orally, and have larger mouths.
ha ha
well actually i have to say also that whether male or female, the giver is only going to be as good as taught...
so if you are getting lousy head, you might be a lousy teacher... :p

Valkyrie: Even if I'm female I would tend to think that in _general_ guys are more adept at giving a good blowjob. Why? Simply because of the fact already stated - they have one themselves and know what feels good.

Same type of reasoning would go for women giving oral sex to other women. You have a much better gauge at what is OK, what hurts and what is too soft.

That said - I've never had any direct complaints myself (and yes I've given blowjobs to guys that have received blowjobs from other guys). Probably down to the fact that I had a good "teacher" telling me what he liked, how hard, what rhythm/tempo, what felt good and what was not successful. As always - practice makes perfect...

/Val

ChgoBigDikLuvr: Guys...hands down! As an oral sex aficionado who has serviced countless men who identify as heterosexual or bisexual (many of who are happily married or are in relationship with a female), I have heard repeatedly that men make better cocksuckers. As suggested in some of the above posts, it makes intuitive sense---we know what feels good, and are therefore able to perform orally in a way that we know will be pleasurable. I have heard repeatedly from my married hetero and bi buddies that their wives/girlfriends simply lack the passion and devotion that makes for awesome head. I find it interesting that more than a handful of these buds sincerely identify as heterosexual and are so comfortable with their heterosexuality that getting head from a guy poses no threat to their sexual identity. They just know that the place to go for good head is by seeking out a guy cocksucker.

lomejorhombre: I have never been done by a guy (other than myself) so my wife is the best, she can last a long time and can keep going long after I have gone which makes it better. When I do it I get too turned on and rush it which is no fun (relatively speaking)

BiggerIsBetter: Can't resist chiming in on this one, given that I'm a natural born cocksucker who was born with a taste for big meat.

I think the obvious answer is men -- especially when it comes to sucking large dicks. Excusing smaller guys from the equation, there's the decided physical advantage of simply being able to "handle" more in the throat than women.

But I would have to qualify the answer because there are crappy cocksuckers no matter what the gender. Men who truly love sucking dick and who pay attention to the responses of the guy they're sucking are the best of the best.

So, did I mention that I love my "work" and that I don't suffer from attention deficit disorder? ;D