Who gives better head

S-curious

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ive had my fair share of blowjobs off men and women.

I've always found that guys generally give better head

What do you reckon ?

S-curious

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you have a penis, you know exactly how differently touches and sensations feel. You know the most sensitive parts, and how to stimulate them.

Yeh but every guy is different. And likes there cock sucked in slightly different ways. And an experienced should no the right spots to give good head

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had plenty by both. I wouldn't say men are better than women or vice versa. I think it depends more on the particular person. Enthusiasm, taking pride in your work, and a little experience go a long way. It doesn't matter what the gender is if you do those things.

Vetter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive had my fair share of blowjobs off men and women.

I've always found that guys generally give better head

What do you reckon ?
Definitely men. They know what you want. They love doing it. And, for them, it is the "holy grail". It's not foreplay. It's the main thing.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think men give better head. They have a cock and they know what feels good. They know how to treat a cock.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My read is this:

When A Woman give you a blowjob, She makes you feel like she is doing you a huge favor.

When a Guy gives you a blowjob, He makes you feel like you are doing HIM a huge favor.

Women mostly give head because we want it.
Guys give head cause THEY want it.... and they want it bad.

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Men as a group have been better. With women, I seem to have to teach them to be a bit more aggressive. I get the ladies that try to be gentle, sucking gently and barely using any hand. I will say the best overall was from a woman.....but not sure if her being extremely beautiful AND sexy as hell had anything to do with it :)

TheRooks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gotten blowjobs from 3 guys and 3 women. The guys always felt the same to me (like the same technique). One had a goatee and that was uncomfortable.
The only time I came from a blowjob was with a woman so take that however you want.

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a rule, I would say the guys that have blown me have done far and away better than the women save one. I had a g/f in college who "loved" sucking dick and would do it all the time. She was probably the best ever but all the other women have paled in comparison to the guys.

sweetnympho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ive been very fortunate. Ive met several girls that LOVED SUCKING DICK! I had this one girl that was soo pretty, she was a lil thick with huge perfect tits and just a hot chick even though she was a lil meaty. Well this chick truly loved giving head. She got off on it.
She would actually take the bus to my job, so she could blow me. One time she sucked me in my car at work. She sucked me for about 30mins, then we took a break and had lunch. Right after we ate, she told me she wanted to ask me a question but was embarrassed. I told her not to be, and what was the question. She then looked at me and said, "can I please suck your cock some more". I was like hell yeah! Anyhow, she sucked my dick off and on for several years until she met Mr. Right. Lucky bastard.
From my experience, women have sucked the best and ive had a lot of men suck me.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys, hands down. I find they know what to do and how to make it good. They get down to the job and enjoy it. Women, for the most part, seem more into the theatrics of sucking cock, rather than the sheer enjoyment of it. I also find, that when it come to swallowing, guys do it most all the time, women rarely

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive been very fortunate. Ive met several girls that LOVED SUCKING DICK! I had this one girl that was soo pretty, she was a lil thick with huge perfect tits and just a hot chick even though she was a lil meaty. Well this chick truly loved giving head. She got off on it.
She would actually take the bus to my job, so she could blow me. One time she sucked me in my car at work. She sucked me for about 30mins, then we took a break and had lunch. Right after we ate, she told me she wanted to ask me a question but was embarrassed. I told her not to be, and what was the question. She then looked at me and said, "can I please suck your cock some more". I was like hell yeah! Anyhow, she sucked my dick off and on for several years until she met Mr. Right. Lucky bastard.
From my experience, women have sucked the best and ive had a lot of men suck me.

Fuck! Wouldn't it be great to have a woman who loved to suck cock like that and could suck really well?

GreatJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the difference is women do it because they think they are expected to and basically go through the motions. There are exceptions, I know, but in general I think that's the case. When guys give head they actually look forward to it, savor it, enjoy it as much as the receiver and look forward to the out cum. Men get off on getting the guy off.