Who gives the best head?

luckydog_no

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really beleive that if you want to get a good blow job you so try getting head from a guy... I've had both and the guys always know how to please another guy much better than a chick and getting head from a guy does not mean that you are 100% gay it just means that you are smart enough to know that men know what feels best to them and it just makes sence that man on man blow jobs are the greatest!!!:wink:

D

dgray610

I agree... Mostly I've found that gay guys actually WANT to give you head and peasure you...

My girlfriends son't really want to go down on me, they do it "just because".

You definitely notice a big difference into the sensations and efforts put into it between someone who wants to be blowing you and someone who doesn't.

D

dgray610

I may identify myself as mostyl gay, but I tried to make my reasoning unbiased.

I've had chicks give me ehad who seriosuly enjoyed going down on a guy and were very skilled.

They were better than most people...guy or girl.

My point was that, a gay guy is more likely to enjoy giving head and hone his skills, whereas many females don't enjoy it, but feel obligated to do it anyway, and they don't take the time to learn how to make it amazing.

Guy or girl, anyone into it with skill is fine in my book.

Sephiroth81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had head from a guy, but I can see the arguments "for". I know many women who prefer women going down on them so it may follow suit for guys on guys, and I guess its down to experience of your own genders.....er genitalia. :biggrin1:

Sephiroth81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may identify myself as mostyl gay, but I tried to make my reasoning unbiased.

I've had chicks give me ehad who seriosuly enjoyed going down on a guy and were very skilled.

They were better than most people...guy or girl.

My point was that, a gay guy is more likely to enjoy giving head and hone his skills, whereas many females don't enjoy it, but feel obligated to do it anyway, and they don't take the time to learn how to make it amazing.

Guy or girl, anyone into it with skill is fine in my book.

Never given a blowjob to a guy before, but I bet I could do it better than a lot of girls that have done it to me!!!

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think I give great head, and I'm sick to death of gay men prancing around and crowing about how much better they are at sucking cock than us women! :rolleyes:

I think we should have an official LPSG Blow-Off to settle it! LOL :biggrin1:

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I think I give great head, and I'm sick to death of gay men prancing around and crowing about how much better they are at sucking cock than us women! :rolleyes:

I think we should have an official LPSG Blow-Off to settle it! LOL :biggrin1:
hell yes. Can we call who we get to try this out on?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd bet my last dollar that gay men on average give better head than women--for one thing, I've gotten used to straight male friends telling me that they have never gotten a great blowjob from a woman and have never gotten a blowjob from a man at all--but I'll also say that many gay guys also don't know how to give good head. Twenty years ago, that really surprised me, but then if you're lazy, you can't give good head, and some people are just lazy.

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't really say much since I have only had blowjobs from girls but I can theoretically say that I think it is more about wether or not the person actually enjoys doing it for the other person. My gf right now absolutely loves how much control she has over me when giving me a good blowjob and so she goes all out and really has learned all the little things I like. I am sure it is the same with men.

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What I find weird is that I feel that I could actually give head to a guy when the concept of giving a girl head sort of creaps me out. I wouldn't mind having sex with either, but I think I could only give head to a guy.

I agree 100% - oral sex with a woman is something I can't do - I have tried, but just can't bring myself to do it - but giving head to aguy is as natural and pleasant as anything i have ever done

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I have to say that I'm getting pretty tired of hearing (reading, whatever) that tirade over and over again, too. This is actually turning me off to the idea of ever getting sucked by a man (as unlikely to happen as this was in the first place, anyway). Even though my experiences with blowjobs have been less than stellar so far, I'm still confident I'll get the sucking of my life by a woman someday.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have to say that I'm getting pretty tired of hearing (reading, whatever) that tirade over and over again, too.

Whereas I am just getting tired of people constantly trying to seperate the genders, with the insistance that one is better than the other at oral sex.

Couldn't it be possible that both could be good at oral, provided they had practice and enjoyed the sexual act?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Whereas I am just getting tired of people constantly trying to seperate the genders, with the insistance that one is better than the other at oral sex.

Couldn't it be possible that both could be good at oral, provided they had practice and enjoyed the sexual act?

But how does that allow for people to post ad nauseum about their insecurities?