Who gives the best head?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whereas I am just getting tired of people constantly trying to seperate the genders, with the insistance that one is better than the other at oral sex.

Couldn't it be possible that both could be good at oral, provided they had practice and enjoyed the sexual act?

Couldn't agree more! :smile:

Now with someone who is gay, they simply are not attracted to women anyway, so that could be part of it. And that's ok.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've given oral pleasure to both sexes over the years. As I got older, I realized that I have stronger chemistry with guys. I had a BF for 6 years who swore that he was straight (?). The BJs must have been good to keep him coming back for more for that long.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whereas I am just getting tired of people constantly trying to seperate the genders, with the insistance that one is better than the other at oral sex.

Couldn't it be possible that both could be good at oral, provided they had practice and enjoyed the sexual act?

Yes :biggrin1: ...

And thus, the impending Official LPSG Blow-Off has been canceled. Dangit!

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it depends on your experiences... If a man's never had an incredibly good BJ from a woman, and instead had great head from a man.. they'll be biased that way.

In my experience, the best was a woman until one male... then I was biased towards males giving the best BJ... then followed a few years later by a woman who was just as good...

the only one who could deep throat me all the way was male though.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with a lot of what's been said. For the gay guys who get annoyed when negative generalizations are made about us, here's a great chance for us to think about what women feel like when they hear this old chestnut thrown around all the time. Plenty of women give great head (and some of them are here :wink:). And of course some gay guys give lousy head - hello!

The bottom line is that straight guys like head from women because they're women. I like bjs from a guy because it's a guy. If women were proven to give better blowjobs than men, that wouldn't make me seek one out (well, probably not :tongue:). And I imagine most bi guys would be happy to be offered head from either men or women ... and sure - skill is always a plus.:rolleyes: But anyone who loves cock can learn (or be taught :wink:) to give great head.

Su_Fi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a women I'd just like to say, not all women dred giving head I enjoy it ..I get turned on when I do it. but I can also agree with the statment that men would be better at giving head to a man .. I enjoy it more when a girl goes down on me bc she knows what to do to make me feel the most intense pleasure as oposed to a guy. But ive gotten great ones from both sexes..it's just most of the time the chick knows how to intensify it.

Richard 1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a gay man, I have never experienced a blow-job from a women. I do believe however that either sex can give good head. I think all that matters is that the person giving likes to do it and is not doing it out of a feeling of obligation. I also think that some straight men think they like getting head from an other man more than a woman because of the excitement of trying something new and different.

BigNCool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't mean to stoke anything here but some of this is just physiology (esp about well, um, hung guys). Men generally have bigger mouths and wider throats that are naturally more accommodating for complete intake. Not saying anything about the quality or the ability of the other gender to adapt or what have you. I think what Su Fi said is a great addition to this conversation... about women pleasing each other orally. Are any straight guys gonna get all pissed off and say "I'm sick of hearing about how women give cunnilingus better than guys!" Doubt it.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are any straight guys gonna get all pissed off and say "I'm sick of hearing about how women give cunnilingus better than guys!" Doubt it.

Well, I do. I know I give fantastic head, I'm an expert at cunnilingus. I don't care if it makes me sound like an ass or a braggart... It's true. And yes, I've had women tell me I was better than females at this. I'm not making this up, I'm just repeating what I've been told. It all comes down to listening and watching the reactions of the woman I'm with and being open to adaptation and such. It's not rocket science, you just have to watch those clues and know when apply less or more pressure, depending on the situation and the girl.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say that I'm getting pretty tired of hearing (reading, whatever) that tirade over and over again, too. This is actually turning me off to the idea of ever getting sucked by a man (as unlikely to happen as this was in the first place, anyway). Even though my experiences with blowjobs have been less than stellar so far, I'm still confident I'll get the sucking of my life by a woman someday.

hmmm, is that an open invitation?!!!