Who gives the best head?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a gay man, I have never experienced a blow-job from a women. I do believe however that either sex can give good head. I think all that matters is that the person giving likes to do it and is not doing it out of a feeling of obligation. I also think that some straight men think they like getting head from an other man more than a woman because of the excitement of trying something new and different.
I say you're absolutely correct, Richard. Let's debunk the myth that somehow men have a magical ability to give better bj's than women and that women, likewise, have a magical ability at cunnilingus. What makes for the magical moment is having a partner who really, truly, absolutely enjoys doing it. It's just that simple. My wife is incredible at giving head and she always has been...never had better (of course, I will admit that I haven't had it from a man). Why? She's INTO IT! She does it as much for her enjoyment as for mine and that really shows. The same is true about my oral technique. Why am I so good at it? Because I enjoy as much as she does. So, can't we all agree that the magic is a combination of enthusiasm, enjoyment and (in the case of my wife and me) love. Not gender-related at all.

BigNCool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
mercurial bliss wow you're wildly stimulating wow... avalonjim you're funny and cute... luckydog what is it about Louisiana men? Yum.

CPearl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It makes sense that someone with the same body parts would have a better initial sense of what to do (or not to do). But with hard work and good communication, the playing field is levelled.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It makes sense that someone with the same body parts would have a better initial sense of what to do (or not to do). But with hard work and good communication, the playing field is levelled.
Nooooooooooooooo! How will I be able to win those charming gentlemen over if the ladies are going to be doing as good a job as I am? It seems terribly unjust:sad2: .

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
men....... by far give the best head.......women try hard......but i can honestly say i have never had a women come close to giving me a satisfying blow job.....men seem to not just suck dick... but make love to the dick as they are sucking on it ...... they seem to really get off on having a big ass dick in their mouth....they get off on sucking dick ....trying to get all of it in their mouth..even if it means gagging ...and choking.....their technigue is entirely different and they make ocassional eye contact with you to see if you are enjoying the experience......once they get into it they are willing to suck ya balls...have you smack them in the face with the dick and more..... men seem to able to deep throat much better than women...and seem to be freaks.pure freaks in the process.. i have had guys suck me off and attempt to rub my butt cheeks in an attempt to i guess suck my asshole out lol....lol yea ass sniffing and ass licking seems to be common when getting good head..from men....i always decline.....i have even declined having my feet sucked and licked..after getting a good blow job....i can remember an experience i had with a white dude about a month ago after palying handball with two of my friends at a park in the city......i went to the park bathroom to piss and this white dude was standing against the wall getting something outta his knapsack all the while checking out my dick ......even though i was all hot and sweaty...and my balls were dripping with sweat and my ass was musty as hell ..this guy had taken a chance and dropped to his knees with his knapsack in his hands gesturing for me to come closer ...i thought it was a bold move on his part..cos i could have been homophobic and beat the shit outta him....but there was something strangely erotic about the whole situation.....and as i finished pissing i pointed my dick towards him...and without hesitation he...opened his mouth...but before sucking my dick ..he started licking the sweat off of my balls....well anyway..men give better head lol

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
men....... by far give the best head.......women try hard......but i can honestly say i have never had a women come close to giving me a satisfying blow job.....men seem to not just suck dick... but make love to the dick as they are sucking on it ...... they seem to really get off on having a big ass dick in their mouth....they get off on sucking dick ....trying to get all of it in their mouth..even if it means gagging ...and choking.....their technigue is entirely different and they make ocassional eye contact with you to see if you are enjoying the experience......once they get into it they are willing to suck ya balls...have you smack them in the face with the dick and more..... men seem to able to deep throat much better than women...and seem to be freaks.pure freaks in the process.. i have had guys suck me off and attempt to rub my butt cheeks in an attempt to i guess suck my asshole out lol....lol yea ass sniffing and ass licking seems to be common when getting good head..from men....i always decline.....i have even declined having my feet sucked and licked..after getting a good blow job....i can remember an experience i had with a white dude about a month ago after palying handball with two of my friends at a park in the city......i went to the park bathroom to piss and this white dude was standing against the wall getting something outta his knapsack all the while checking out my dick ......even though i was all hot and sweaty...and my balls were dripping with sweat and my ass was musty as hell ..this guy had taken a chance and dropped to his knees with his knapsack in his hands gesturing for me to come closer ...i thought it was a bold move on his part..cos i could have been homophobic and beat the shit outta him....but there was something strangely erotic about the whole situation.....and as i finished pissing i pointed my dick towards him...and without hesitation he...opened his mouth...but before sucking my dick ..he started licking the sweat off of my balls....well anyway..men give better head lol

:rolleyes:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Absolutely.

NCbear (who thinks there are indeed some gay men who are terrible at giving head -- this is the voice of experience speaking :mad: )

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have good and bad encounters on that one.. If the guy is clean shaven and he has alot of fruit in his diet, I'll give him a mind blowing experience but otherwise, I'll just go through the motions and finish off with a hand job. Usually the guys that do the fruit are more likely to give the girl a little pleasure beforehand too. From my experience.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I know I give fantastic head, I'm an expert at cunnilingus. I don't care if it makes me sound like an ass or a braggart... It's true. And yes, I've had women tell me I was better than females at this.

Okay. Okay. You're a champeen pussy wolfer. We know this, burns1de. You've told us ... many times.

It's not rocket science, you just have to watch those clues and know when apply less or more pressure, depending on the situation and the girl.

Well, you do have to be sensitive to lift off, dude.:cool:
A simple point ... by no means rocket science.

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
My current girlfriend absolutely loves giving head and is incredible at doing so. Most of my partners have been into it but this is in a whole new realm to what I have experienced previously.

needthesupport

1st Like
Media
I've gotten it from guys and girls and FOR ME girls are better because I'm uncircumcised and none of the guys were. Therefore they didn't have a clue how to work foreskin. Given I wasn't going to teach them how because I'm attracted to women and they made these big claims they were the best dick suckers and it didn't matter if I liked men or women.

I do think another uncircumsized guy would be good at sucking my cock, but why not just get a woman you're attracted to and teach her how to suck it right?