• I took some big cock

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I took more than one big cock

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I donated my big cock

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • I didn't do either but going to today

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I really don't remember... where's my RU486?

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the morning after New Year's Eve... who either got a healthy helping of big cock or dished out some big cock last night?

Last edited:

matthew1985

Just Browsing
Media
i had a great night, my girlfriend had told her friend helen about the size of mine, while drunk helen was asking to see it, later back at my girlfriends i had sex with both , was really hot, helen was gone this morning, probably a bit embarrassed,lol

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was barely able to make it to bed on my own (from what I can remember). When I awoke, I found leaves in one shoe, toilet paper in the other, grass stains on my back, a condom in my coat pocket, and the names and number of a young couple scribbled on a used cocktail napkin.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was barely able to make it to bed on my own (from what I can remember). When I awoke, I found leaves in one shoe, toilet paper in the other, grass stains on my back, a condom in my coat pocket, and the names and number of a young couple scribbled on a used cocktail napkin.

Sounds like you ran into some Tennessee Vols! :p

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My choice was "neither, but going to today" The wife and I enjoyed a great party in the neighborhood, slept soundly, awoke late, took care of some chores, and returned to bed after a nice hot bath. The sex was awesome. A happy new year indeed. Best wishes to you all.