Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was wondering? Which of you guys has a Jack-Off buddy which u still masturbate with regularly? If u dont have one, would you like someone like that jerking off with you? I would love to have one. No assplay, sucking etc. Just raw nakedness with u and your bud's cocks out, jerking off and coming. Straight guys also reply!

I think I have one Jason :biggrin1:

Reactions: stones7incher

D_Rolly O verBeethoven

Account Disabled
Media
I've had one for the last four years. We met at the gym in the steamroom (no kidding). It was after an early morning work out, and we just started chatting - no weird vibes. This continued for a few months, and then we decided one night to get some drinks. He's married - I'm married. No big deal. I'd noticed his dick (how could I not) and he'd eyed mine, and there was always a repoir between us that felt exciting.

Well, the drinks brought out the honesty, and since then we've been getting together every couple of weeks for some mutual release. It's awesome. Perfect situation, as far as I'm (and he) is concerned.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was wondering? Which of you guys has a Jack-Off buddy which u still masturbate with regularly? If u dont have one, would you like someone like that jerking off with you? I would love to have one. No assplay, sucking etc. Just raw nakedness with u and your bud's cocks out, jerking off and coming. Straight guys also reply!
.....................Had one but he ran off with the,pizza guy...:mad:

Reactions: deleted142346

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm really interested in having a j/o buddy, but whenever I find someone they end up wanting to suck me off and it sort of kills the mood.

I'm totally into watching straight guys (or bi, whatever) jack off and that's it. Mutual is cool, too but not all the time.

There are still some J/O clubs in existence, but none in my area and all of the j/o parties I've heard of are usually some cock whore guy trying to get a gangbang going on. Not really interested in that.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Have had a few occasions of mutual shower sessions - j.o. only, nothing further... mostly unplanned random events with relative strangers.

No muss no fuss (i.e. committments, plans, etc.)

Reactions: Fredyfx

tankman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wish i had one now, i did have one back when my wife and i were into swinging. we met this guy who we both liked and he had a nice fat cock the first time we all had sex while he was stroking himself to cum i grabbed his cock and finished him off it was a blast

tankman

Reactions: Fredyfx