• I am straight and have my cock pierced

Votes: 61 54.0%

• Total voters

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the same reason you buy sex toys. It enhances the sex.

OOO yes it does, and greatly i mite add, sex was great before but after his piercing its WILD, lol. want him to get just a few more nothing mager just the simple ones but we havent had the chance to, they also make the cock look so much more inhancing as well ,nothing like the look of a nice smooth cut cock with a nice gold ornament sparkling bright, i love them.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OOO yes it does, and greatly i mite add, sex was great before but after his piercing its WILD, lol. want him to get just a few more nothing mager just the simple ones but we havent had the chance to, they also make the cock look so much more inhancing as well ,nothing like the look of a nice smooth cut cock with a nice gold ornament sparkling bright, i love them.

seems like it would hurt

xerxes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to work in the piercing industry and would say its 50/50 gay and straight guys getting cock piercings. Only difference I noticed was that gay men were more inclined to strech there piercings to accomodate larger jewellery. By far the most common piercing is the prince albert. Which I have myself.
For me it certainly enhances the sensation during sex for both partners:biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Where's the "I am bi and I have a pierced cock", "I am straight/bi/gay and DON'T have a pierced cock"?

Hey Gordon,
I loved reading about you on your site!
Why isn't there a choice for the guys who swing both ways like my husband?
Who by the way had a 00g PA which has been reduced to two 2g piercings and a 0g frenum piercing.
Does anyone not understand? :rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

daytimeanytime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello to all!! I am New here 1st timer...I to have my cock pierced, started with frenum had to redo not thick or deep enough...I am upto 4 bars 8g each (Jacobs ladder)I want 2 more and I will call it a day:smile:.