Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only 4 votes so far, but mirrors what I have heard that seem more bottoms have them. Would have thought would be popular with tops as well.

That would be a false assumption. It presumes that there are an equal number of tops, vers and bottoms and of those equal numbers, fewer tops have announced that they have a PA.

However, if there were fewer tops on this Ask a Gay Man board, regardless of their PA satus, the number of bottoms responding would naturally be higher in any event. So unless you actually know how many tops and bottoms and verse guys are on here AND are answering your question, you can't get to "more bottoms than tops' have PA's" based on the question as it's written.

I had a PA, I loved it. I went to a curved bar and hated it. It made sex worrysome. The one side of the bar would slide all the way through to the other side and my fuck buddies would accidentally pull it though. The CBR was awesome though.

It was an awesome piercing.

66BEC085-9A49-4192-9D0E-007459C96889.jpeg

This pic is a far cry from how my dick looks now. :yum:joy:

The PA gave me multiple orgasms in one go, all the time. I think it had something to do with the movement inside my urethra, it was intense.

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a PA, I loved it. I went to a curved bar and hated it. It made sex worrysome. The one side of the bar would slide all the way through to the other side and my fuck buddies would accidentally pull it though. The CBR was awesome though.

It was an awesome piercing.

View attachment 4622561

This pic is a far cry from how my dick looks now. :yum:joy:

The PA gave me multiple orgasms in one go, all the time. I think it had something to do with the movement inside my urethra, it was intense.

It looks great my friend

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a PA, guiche and nipples. Love it so much. I’m vers. Have convinced a few curious friends to get pierced too. They all love them too. They’re always surprised by how little it hurts.

I know of 6 guys that got a PA after seeing mine and asking me a lot of questions. One of them didn't like it and took it out about 1 year after having it. But the rest have enjoyed them. Each one of them was surprised how little (or no) pain there was.

Reactions: bulgebigger

I know of 6 guys that got a PA after seeing mine and asking me a lot of questions. One of them didn't like it and took it out about 1 year after having it. But the rest have enjoyed them. Each one of them was surprised how little (or no) pain there was.
I bled like a fucking pig and it hurt like hell. Worth it though.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Prince Alberts have been a great source of mystery for me, since I know no one who has one. For those of you with them, what is your biggest thrill about having one? Why did you get it? What, if any,unexpected problems have you had? Thanks.

The biggest thrills are feeling your dick being pulled down by the weight of the ring. Going commando and feeling it swing around. And the look guys give it in the locker room or restroom. It is amazing how the straightest guy will try not to look but cannot help it.