Who has a prince albert?

*If you have a PA* are you:

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Bottom

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Vers

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters

I had a PA, I loved it. I went to a curved bar and hated it. It made sex worrysome. The one side of the bar would slide all the way through to the other side and my fuck buddies would accidentally pull it though. The CBR was awesome though.

It was an awesome piercing.

66BEC085-9A49-4192-9D0E-007459C96889.jpeg

This pic is a far cry from how my dick looks now. :yum:joy:

The PA gave me multiple orgasms in one go, all the time. I think it had something to do with the movement inside my urethra, it was intense.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Prince Alberts have been a great source of mystery for me, since I know no one who has one. For those of you with them, what is your biggest thrill about having one? Why did you get it? What, if any,unexpected problems have you had? Thanks.

The biggest thrills are feeling your dick being pulled down by the weight of the ring. Going commando and feeling it swing around. And the look guys give it in the locker room or restroom. It is amazing how the straightest guy will try not to look but cannot help it.

I know of 6 guys that got a PA after seeing mine and asking me a lot of questions. One of them didn't like it and took it out about 1 year after having it. But the rest have enjoyed them. Each one of them was surprised how little (or no) pain there was.
I bled like a fucking pig and it hurt like hell. Worth it though.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
After learning of different accessories, I’m becoming quite found of the look of the glans ring, which would probably have a similar weight effect.

I use a heavy plug with a ring to hold it in, I wear it to work for the day. It has a hole to piss through also.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's why I use a penis plug is for the weight pulling down and the swing, I don't have the balls to get a PA although I would like one!

After I saw my first Prince Albert, I knew I was hooked and had to get one. But it took me over 10 years to get the nerve to get it done. After I got the piercing, I couldn't believe I waited so long. There was very little to it. Getting stung by a bee hurts 1000x worse than getting a PA!

After I saw my first Prince Albert, I knew I was hooked and had to get one. But it took me over 10 years to get the nerve to get it done. After I got the piercing, I couldn't believe I waited so long. There was very little to it. Getting stung by a bee hurts 1000x worse than getting a PA!
Mine was completely spur of the moment. I was with a chick and she had a VCH. She said after she got it caused her to squirt like crazy. I would have to agree. :laughing: - I went and just did it, never even crossed my mind before. What she had noticed with herself, I also noticed. I would also squirt like crazy. Just like a chick, super intense.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Depends. A reverse PA would hurt a lot worse and require more healing time, much like nipple piercings.

I agree with that, but I was talking about a regular Prince Albert. I have no plans on getting a Reverse Prince Albert.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a PA, guiche and nipples. Love it so much. I’m vers. Have convinced a few curious friends to get pierced too. They all love them too. They’re always surprised by how little it hurts.

I know of 6 guys that got a PA after seeing mine and asking me a lot of questions. One of them didn't like it and took it out about 1 year after having it. But the rest have enjoyed them. Each one of them was surprised how little (or no) pain there was.

Reactions: bulgebigger