Who has actually compared cocks in person?

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For freshman year of college, I'd gone away to school and my best buddy had gone to the local community college because he had to help take care of younger siblings while his single mother worked.

I came home for a long weekend. His mother was going to be gone and the siblings were off staying with friends, so I stayed at his house. We had been very open with our bodies, lots of skinny dipping, school showers after sports, plenty of spending the night, pissing together. So, when I got there, he had their swimming pool ready for a skinny dip with plenty of Coors in the cooler.

We spent the afternoon naked and drinking. Without us knowing it, his mother came home early. We first noticed her sitting in a chair watching us out the sliding glass door. "Mom's home," he said and we went scrambling for our towels. They were gone, now in a heap beside her chair in the house. She just smiled at us.

My buddy opened the door and asked for the towels. She said, "Its been so long since I seen a cock - like ten years. Nothing wrong with my watching, is there?" We agreed we could get over it if it made her happy.

Then, she became a bit more demanding. "Do some jumping jacks, will you?" We did and she laughed at watching us bounce.

"Let's see that dick dance," she encouraged. So, we flopped them side-to-side.

"Mom, let's stop," my friend said. "I'm getting hard."

"Me, too," I agreed.

"That's what I want to see."

So, we ended up boned up.

"Come here," she said, sporting a ruler. I've always wondered which of you was the biggest. She measured. We were nearly the same. Me 7.25" and my buddy 7.4". Mine was thicker.

That was the end of it. She gave us the towels. We dried off and dressed. She disappeared to her room for an hour. I'm sure wearing out the batteries in her vibrator. We've joked forever about our command performance dick-dance show.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Compared lots in younger years, but here's an older story.

I was in my late 50's and bought a gym membership to try to get into better shape. I am a runner, so I wasn't fat, but needed to work on strength. So, I hired one of the personal trainers from the staff. A young 20's guy, blond and muscular. He trained me for an hour 3 times a week. He spotted me on exercises and the sessions always ended with me on a massage table (clothed) getting "rolled out," and stretched. He was straight, always talking about his girl friend and I'd even met her. We'd been doing that for about a month.

One day, in the middle of the roll out, he says, "Do you have a big dick?"

I laughed and said, "I guess."

He said, "You always have this damned huge bulge."

"I've noticed that you're not so bad yourself."

He ran the little roller wand over my package. "Feel good," he teased.

Then, he leaned over so that his bulge touched my arm.

Nothing more happened until the next Monday, when we were in the trainer's office. My body measurements were to be taken for comparison to the start. He had me on the scale in just shorts then measured my chest and waist. When he pulled back the measuring tape, he grabbed my shorts and yanked them down to my knees. "Let's measure this," he said, holding the tape against my cock.

"It gets bigger," I said.

"So do I." With that, he stood up ans dropped his shorts.

We compared cock sizes and "sword fought" for a minute or two. Then, he started stroking himself and said, "Let's see how big yours gets."

We fluffed them up and compared.
And who won?

Reactions: bijockfl
D

deleted907269

Comparing cocks as a rugby player is a relatively frequent locker room event. Someone will notice your cock and comment on it, leading other players to start wondering if you are big enough to challenge the "big boys" in the team, and soon enough you'll be assessed.
It's all pretty harmless, it boost's your confidence, you have a laugh and enjoy the banter, and you might end up with a nickname.

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years ago, before moving to a rock out in the middle of the ocean, I had this buddy that I would get together with and we would get stupid over each other's cocks. Always a hot session. The power the could be felt between our cocks was phenomenal. 20151016_195937.jpg

Jocktb1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Comparing cocks as a rugby player is a relatively frequent locker room event. Someone will notice your cock and comment on it, leading other players to start wondering if you are big enough to challenge the "big boys" in the team, and soon enough you'll be assessed.
It's all pretty harmless, it boost's your confidence, you have a laugh and enjoy the banter, and you might end up with a nickname.
I want to play rugby now

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I've had mates where we've got our cocks out and shown them to each other, checking out each other's length, girth and circumcision statuses. I've even had a few where we've given ourselves a stroke and got them hard for each other to look at, especially during the college years, after a few beers. Just the usual laddy, competitive nonsense.

Then again, I grew up in an environment where naked showers, after sports, could be a twice or three times weekly occurrence at some times of the year and things like pissing competitions off embankments and bridges or into rivers etc., whilst checking each other out, happened fairly frequently when we were bored. There wasn't a lot of shyness involved!

Jocktb1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've compared plenty of times. One time a buddy suggest we compare, I'm not shy so I was down. We talked about who would be bigger. I got rock hard fast we took them out. He grabbed mine and started stroking it and complemented my big cock as he was jerking his. I couldn't see his well from the angle he was stroking. Then he smacked his on top of mine. Totally covered mine with his clearly bigger cock. Then asked so who's bigger? He answered his own question saying I can't see yours. So he put mine on top of his. This view was even more embarrassing now you could see how much longer and wider he was than me. It waseems enormous.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Once. The lights were off and a friend and I were both jerking off on opposite sides of the room before going to sleep. My friend had seen my penis and admitted that I was bigger than him, but he started saying things about how he bet that he was harder, or that his dick was hotter. We ended up grabbing each others dicks with the lights still off. I held his in one hand at it covered his entire penis easily. I had one fist wrapped around the base of my cock and he put grabbed my cock above my fist and we still didn't cover my cock.

I didn't notice any difference in hardness or temperature like he was saying, but the size difference was shocking to me. I knew I was on the big side but didn't realize I could be that much bigger than someone else. It was a pretty big turn on for me at the time, I'm not really sure how he felt about it. That was all we did though, the comparison ended after a few seconds of touching each other, then we went back to what we were doing separately.

D

deleted300444

In the younger years, I've compared, maybe with three or four others.

As a full on adult, not so much, however, I think everytime we walk through a locker room, we all are comparing.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
3 very memorable times.

My girlfriend and me were staying at her best friend's house after a dance. Her best friend was dating my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. We were all sitting on the floor leaning back against the couch under blankets watching some racy movie. My arm was over my girlfriend's shoulder tucked under her shirt holding her breast. That's when her best friend sitting on my other side slid her hand up my leg, felt me get hard and was squeezing it. Eventually my pants were open and she was slow stroking my dick, that's when my girlfriend's hand found her's. To keep this short, her friend said the other guy felt big and she felt mine to compare, and now the other guy felt huge. My girlfriend said that's because he is huge and i was small. Next thing you know both girls are kneeling topless in front of us, standing with my hard little dick next to his really thick 7.25 inches and they are measuring us to determine just how much bigger then me he was.

Second was in college, all the frat pledges were in shorts, blindfolded, and hands tied behind our backs and led into this room. Our blindfolds were taken off and we were standing in front of one of the sororities, a sister standing in front of each of us. Our shorts were pulled down exposing us all, and where needed the sister would help us get hard. We were all then one by one discussed and rated. Most guys were average, i was easily the smallest and had the misfortune of standing next to a guy that was huge and another a little above average and thick.

The last was my wife and 4 friends read 50 shades of grey and on book night, she had me and her ex-boyfriend as servers. The 4 friends knew her ex-boyfriend and that he was huge. We were both in thongs and bow ties serving snacks and drinks, i knew his bulge wasn't even semi- hard, where i was fully hard.... and his bulge noticeably bigger. Unfortunately after a few rounds of drinks i end up standing naked next to him hard with him soft being measured to see how much bigger he already was then me.... and then the comments about how my wife could have handled him when they got him hard to be measured again....