Who has docked before?

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never have and have never hooked up with a guy that is uncut. To me, I think it would be the most erotic thing imaginable.

What's it like? What are some of you guys' experiences? I'd love to hear.

It just doesn't seem like there are that many uncut cocks around my age out there (23)

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need more than just uncut : you need a long - and even more important - loose foreskin.

True. I have docked a few times with a budddy whose foreskin is really long and loose. If you manage to track one down, it's SERIOUSLY hot being docked!

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
52816c24348ea84e68131b62607b83f15d3ab5a5_r.jpg

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find it to be unbelievably hot, hot as a burning coal.
There is a chemistry between the two men, that is like nothing else.
The guy I was with was huge, and often had trouble getting hard.
I started docking, and it was a more than instant salute.
It feels like a pair of wet lips, but the level of eroticism is so high.
We came inside the joined foreskins, pulled apart, and overflowed with semen onto his belly.

Would *love* to do it again. Nothing gets the pheremones and hormones flowing like it.

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the best way to dock is for a guy with long loose foreskin to dock with a circumcised guy i know have been doing it for years both cocks must be very stiff

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never have and have never hooked up with a guy that is uncut. To me, I think it would be the most erotic thing imaginable.

What's it like? What are some of you guys' experiences? I'd love to hear.

It just doesn't seem like there are that many uncut cocks around my age out there (23)
I have to admit it has been a very appealing thing to think about. I agree it must be the most intimate thing!

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If everyone had the balls and could dock with another uncut guy no one would get cut again. Oddly enough I found one asian guy that had a long thin cock with lots of over hang. You could almost run your finger in the end and move it around before hitting his head. When his skin slid over mine omg I about came.

Read me on this. It was one of the best feeling my cock had ever had, period.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
That's crazy... I had literally no idea this was even a thing people did until coming to this thread. I don't know for certain that I've ever been with an uncut guy to be honest. If I did I didn't know it or it wasn't noticeable.

Facebook status: Are any of you guys uncircumcised? If so, send me a message, I want to try something called docking.

JSZ

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Docking is fun. I have enough foreskin when flaccid that I can do docking with a circumcised guy. To get them an idea though, I have to suck them off first because they're not entirely sensitive guys like me. But when I glide it over their glans they get the idea what it's like to have a foreskin as I jerk them off with my foreskin. And I guess it's kind of electric as you stimulate your sensitive parts with theirs. That turns me on and of course it ends for them because I'm now erect. You definitely have to have enough foreskin to go around. I can do it with cut guys only if I'm flaccid. I've never been with guys like me. All my boyfriends have been Americuts.

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Docking is fun. I have enough foreskin when flaccid that I can do docking with a circumcised guy. To get them an idea though, I have to suck them off first because they're not entirely sensitive guys like me. But when I glide it over their glans they get the idea what it's like to have a foreskin as I jerk them off with my foreskin. And I guess it's kind of electric as you stimulate your sensitive parts with theirs. That turns me on and of course it ends for them because I'm now erect. You definitely have to have enough foreskin to go around. I can do it with cut guys only if I'm flaccid. I've never been with guys like me. All my boyfriends have been Americuts.

me too always been with cut guys, but this as you describe it is spot on, but I can edge off like that, not much skin to use but sharing precum like that feels awesome, electric as you say. I call it lightning.

Attachments