Who has docked before?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For two horny guys there is no more fun way of jacking each other off. Wonderfully messy and wonderfully fun too. Two geneous foreskins are haven, but with practice fun can be there withjust one stretched foreskin/.

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it truly is one of the most masculine, erotic, bonding experiences. amazing. precum mixes...just unreal. I am uncut and I find it easier when semi. when fully erect, my hood pulls back but can work it w some stretching. better when semi. and yes, its easier when other guy is cut. I have been the recipient too but large knob here, takes a loose floppy skin! but well worth it. try it guys if you havnt...PEACE

D

deleted278588

I have tried it about 2-3 years ago. Didn't know what it was called back then but it was hot :)

savvy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried it several times but it only really worked once. This guy had an unusually long foreskin which completely accommodated my fat cockhead. Our heads were joined inside his foreskin as he stroked both our shafts with our cum slits presses together. It was an incredible feeling of oneness as we were joined together by our cocks. After we both came we separated our cocks which were both dripping with cum. As we lay there catching our breath a steady stream of both of our cum oozed from his deflating foreskin.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Definitely not a foreskin kind of guy, the best of 'em is pretty gross in my book, but when I do come across one, I do like to dock. It's fun, especially if we are both oozing a lot of precum. I've only been able to get the other guy's skin just over the head of my dick. It's kind of nice physically with the two heads kissing each other and sliding under the hood in slippery precum. Still, when it comes to major feel good sex, docking may have mental appeal and does feel okay, a stiff dick in my mouth, or my dick deep into his ass feels much better for me. Still, with all of the sword fighting being posted, I'm really surprised all of these uncut boys aren't wrapped up in each other's foreskins.