Who has foreskin problems?

Media
I have partial phimosis; not tight enough to cause medical problems, but enough that it's hard to pull back without proper lubrication. On top of that there's just too much skin to begin with; I can't pull back and have it hook without a serious rockhard erection. Since I started having sex a year and a half ago it's gotten a lot better, and i can move it a lot easier, but my frenulum hasn't stretched at all, so its still kinda uncomfortable to have a full erection, tugging on the bottom and all. Considering a partial circumcision to get a bit taken off, so I look like a proper uncut, and maybe getting the frenulum cut. I'm not sure though, still to early to decide if things are going to get better.

Anyway, how many guys out there have foreskin problems? And if so, have you found any personal workarounds? I'm just curious to see people's different issues and how they've dealt with them.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recommend a full circ. I had a very big foreskin but got it cut at age 40 -- the best thing I ever did.

slow down that circumcision train you got goin there dude. if you are happy with your penis , manual stretching of the foreskin can be done to make it wider

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Archaeum,

There are a number of websites that deal with this problem. They recommend using a Hydrocortisone cream along with gentle stretching, which is very successful. Personally I would reseach this method first, as you have stated that problem has improved since you started having sex. You need to find out the right strength of cream to use before you do anything, but less tramatic than circumcision. Go along and have a chat with your doctor.

Good luck

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Archaeum,

There a number of websites on this problem that recommend applying Hydrocortisone cream to the foreskin followed by gentle stretching. You need to do your research as you will need to use the right strength of cream before you try anything. If your not to embarrassed pay a visit to your doctor and discuss it with him and ask him about the cream and stretch method. It is reported to be very successful and sounds that it might be in your case as you have stated that the problem has improved since you started having sex.

It is worth trying it first, before you take the drastic step of circumcision.

Keep us posted

Good luck

Smartalk

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Considering a partial circumcision to get a bit taken off, so I look like a proper uncut

Dude, I've never met you but I'm sure you look like a proper uncut. Some guys have an abundance of skin and lots of people go apeshit for it. Trust me on this one.

I would agree with the people recommending gentle approaches. Surgery should really be your very, very final option. Having been in your shoes I can tell you that it gets better over time. A little bit of stretching will help it along nicely.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have partial phimosis; not tight enough to cause medical problems, but enough that it's hard to pull back without proper lubrication. On top of that there's just too much skin to begin with; I can't pull back and have it hook without a serious rockhard erection. Since I started having sex a year and a half ago it's gotten a lot better, and i can move it a lot easier, but my frenulum hasn't stretched at all, so its still kinda uncomfortable to have a full erection, tugging on the bottom and all. Considering a partial circumcision to get a bit taken off, so I look like a proper uncut, and maybe getting the frenulum cut. I'm not sure though, still to early to decide if things are going to get better.

Anyway, how many guys out there have foreskin problems? And if so, have you found any personal workarounds? I'm just curious to see people's different issues and how they've dealt with them.

My dad is uncut and i was talking to him yesterday about this very subject, he said a friend of his got circumsized due to severe phimosis and another friend of his got circumsized because his new wife didnt like the look of his foreskin and he really regretted that decision.

If you have mild phimosis i know that many men here can help you with natural ways to get your foreskin to retract without resorting to circumcision. Also your frenulum is a huge source of pleasure i wouldnt get that part removed if you do get cut. My husbands frenulum is intact from his circumcision at birth and he goes wild when i give his frenulum attention- even the slightest lick makes him quiver. Please don't remove the frenulum because its full of pleasure nerves.

I had sex with a few men who had no frenulum and it looked weird and they werent as sensitive in that area.

S

SirConcis

Foreskin problems depend on you age. If you are 18 and just out of puberty, it is different than if you are 30 with the foreksin having adapted to adult size.

If you are past puberty, your foreksin will not shorten. If foreksin length remains a concern, a partial circ will solve that. Make sure you decide exactly how much skin to remove and make damned sure you choose a doctor who will remove the exact amount you want removed.

In terms of frenulum, it need not be removed, a urologist can make a small snip (or just tie a thread to do the same effect) that will split your frenulum at a strategic location which will allow it to stretch much mroe than before (and this doesn'T remove any frenulum).

In the end, it is your decision.

I went from long foreksin to partial circ to full circ. Partial circ was great. But cosmetic results vary from extremely sexy to somewhat off depending on your foreksin thickness. Harder to get a nice sexy streamlined edge of your foreksin when it is thick.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Two circumcisions? A partial, then a revision?

Ha !

Steve - I can see the foam coming out of your mouth as someone says "Two circumcisions".

Let me say it again for you... "Two circumcisions".

Sorry mate, couldn't resist that.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was a serious question, though slightly flippant. Revisions are done occasionally, according to circlist. Some guys have had 2 or more "revisions". Some guys just can't get enough. :smile:

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was a serious question, though slightly flippant. Revisions are done occasionally, according to circlist. Some guys have had 2 or more "revisions". Some guys just can't get enough. :smile:

Yes, I know.

I'm tempted to start a thread entitled "How many circumcisions have you had ?" and see who's had the most.
I bet some guys will say they've had about eight and will then go into specific detail about what they had done each time.
I bet that'll have you up all night posting responses !!

No, even I'm not that cruel !!!

D_Olly_Oxenfrie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I know.

I'm tempted to start a thread entitled "How many circumcisions have you had ?" and see who's had the most.
I bet some guys will say they've had about eight and will then go into specific detail about what they had done each time.
I bet that'll have you up all night posting responses !!

No, even I'm not that cruel !!!

Come on Matt, do it, will result in endless hours of free entertainment :biggrin1:

Jowes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i had to goodle frenulum... but thats exactly what my problem is!!!!!
i just feel relieved that someone is going through the same thing...
im 18 and im a virgin but mastubating is never done with my forskin pulled back... for the frenulum surgery could i get it done without anyone knowing that ive gotten surgery? i would hate to tell my parents about my erection problems...!

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude if your foreskin is constantly giving you problems then either go for stretching or failing that I would recommend u have a full circumcision. I'm circumcised and I've never regretted it or had any issues with it. A partial circumcision is neither one thing or the other. Either loosen that hood or go for the full bare mushroom knob!