Who has fucked another LPSG member?

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a few guys on here who I would fuck... most definitely. And a couple of them know it... distance being the usual stumbling block. But let's just say I am certainly open to hooking up with the right guys if it clicks and distance can be overcome, cuz even though I am a top, nothing turns me on more than screwing a big-dicked bottom! (uncut is a plus... hint) Woof!

Would I kiss and tell? Well, I wouldn't drop names in this forum <wink>

And there are even some guys on here who I would suck-n-swallow in a New York minute (I've been pretty upfront about that when rating their photos!)

But if I may make a suggestion, I say we have a big LPSG party to gang bang Vinny :) Oh yes, and take pictures.

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BarebackJack said:
But if I may make a suggestion, I say we have a big LPSG party to gang bang Vinny :) Oh yes, and take pictures.

I'd be there in a New Yawk minute....... but maybe Vinny could fuck me while y'all gang bang him? :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
If I have or haven't, I'd never tell either way. OK, I'd tell if it was Alex, but only to torture Jeff Black. :tongue:

Alex has good taste:rolleyes: But, sadly, if Alex worked you over, Novice,.. I would just laugh and tell you I already got it THREE times from him:biggrin1:

Naughty, you are sweet.:biggrin1:

Novice, you are a whore. Spread those legs, Baby, I am coming to MONTREAL!!!:biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
Alex has good taste:rolleyes: But, sadly, if Alex worked you over, Novice,.. I would just laugh and tell you I already got it THREE times from him:biggrin1:

Novice, you are a whore. Spread those legs, Baby, I am coming to MONTREAL!!!:biggrin1:
Cool. And just how long does it take for you to get here from Fantasyland? :wink:

T

that_other_guy

I haven't but depending on who it was, I would most definitely fuck and/or be fucked by another LPSG member

Now back to BBB & Stronzo and their "relationship" ... :rolleyes: