Who has fucked another LPSG member?

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started this thread 12 years ago and still haven't fucked another LPSG member!!

When you live outside of an English speaking country the odds of hooking up with an LPSG member are very low but I still live in hope that there will be some horny female size-queen visiting Paris.

I'm sure that I could increase my odds by evolving my sexuality but I'm not that desperate yet. :yum
Good luck, bro. You deserve some lpsg member fun after waiting 12 years.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nope, most the guys here in Texas are bottoms or live like 5 hours away lmao
Nope, most the guys here in Texas SoCal are bottoms or live like 5 hours away lmao
;)
(Of the 100+ Members that I've met, only got naked with 2, but obviously, I didn't fuck them. :p )

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yes, two. Neither were LPSG members when we met. Met both on a similar site and each joined LPSG sometime in '11.

The first went on for three years. Lots of airfare involved and we drifted apart.The other is also a great distance away. We've known each other for nearly ten years now. Although he's 17 years my junior we really fit. I adore him and if circumstances were different I would be with him. For the time being just the sound of his voice sends me to one the best places I've ever been.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ahem, you didn't even bother responding to my hello, and I live an hour away.

Jealous of all you North American and Euro LPSG peoples. Everyone's just a ahort flight away at most!! Here at the arse end of the world...

MrNoOne

Expert Member
Media
Me.

Crazy thing is, she doesn’t know that I know she’s here. Not gonna name her cause it might freak her out. Didn’t know she was here until I stumbled on per profile accidentally. I was shocked to say the least lol. And turned on. Explains why she liked me so much. Or maybe I’m the reason she’s here. lol

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We had a great MFM with another LPSG member several years ago while on a trip to California. It was fantastic! He was uncircumcised. That was unusual, because my gal prefers circumcised cocks. He met us at our hotel; we chatted a bit in the lobby; and then invited him to our room. We got undressed, got on the bed, and started playing with each other. She was thrilled that his cock was so big she could not get her hand around it. After he and I worked together to give her foreplay and an orgasm via oral, he put on Magnum XL condom we brought. i guided the head of his cock into her pussy, and they fucked for about 35 minutes. He said, "Opps, I think the condom broke and pulled his cock out. Sure enough, it was in shreds! But, he had not cum.

We played together for a while and then suggested she use a female condom since his cock was so big. He had never seen a female condom, but he became a believer that night. I put some lube in it and tucked it into her pussy. He put his cock into the female condom that was in her pussy. After a few thrusts he said, "This feels like being bareback!" They fucked for almost an hour, and this time she came from fucking, the first time in her life. She also like the fact that even after that long session, she did not have any sore spots in her pussy from the friction because the friction was between the inside of the condom and his cock.
His cock was so big she could not get her hand around it.jpg
His cock was so big she could not get her hand around it.jpg

Rockhard76

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We had a great MFM with another LPSG member several years ago while on a trip to California. It was fantastic! He was uncircumcised. That was unusual, because my gal prefers circumcised cocks. He met us at our hotel; we chatted a bit in the lobby; and then invited him to our room. We got undressed, got on the bed, and started playing with each other. She was thrilled that his cock was so big she could not get her hand around it. After he and I worked together to give her foreplay and an orgasm via oral, he put on Magnum XL condom we brought. i guided the head of his cock into her pussy, and they fucked for about 35 minutes. He said, "Opps, I think the condom broke and pulled his cock out. Sure enough, it was in shreds! But, he had not cum.

We played together for a while and then suggested she use a female condom since his cock was so big. He had never seen a female condom, but he became a believer that night. I put some lube in it and tucked it into her pussy. He put his cock into the female condom that was in her pussy. After a few thrusts he said, "This feels like being bareback!" They fucked for almost an hour, and this time she came from fucking, the first time in her life. She also like the fact that even after that long session, she did not have any sore spots in her pussy from the friction because the friction was between the inside of the condom and his cock.
View attachment 1232366 View attachment 1232366
Did you get to taste his meat

Reactions: CUBE