Who has fucked another LPSG member?

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have I? No.

Would I? There are a couple people I'd consider.. and they aren't neccessarily in the top percentile, size-wise.

:wink:

Will I? Time alone will tell.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
nystrongstroke2 said:
I've fucked some1 apart of this site.It was fun,she is incredible in bed.Hopefully the next time we can make it an all niter--she tasted that sweet.
Interesting, so it does happen! Pity there aren't many French female members here to improve my chances!

jpza

Just Browsing
Media
Not yet... but wouldn't mind.
Where do you gym in Paris Dongalong?
I am from the 9th but often gym near the Louvre-Rivoli metro.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Have you ever smelled them when they're raw? More like shitlings.

I can't believe i went there. I need a nap.

I don't think I've ever actually seen a chitterling before... much less smelled one...

I did have grits once...

As far as foul smelling food goes... I'd have to give the award to whatever it was that the Atuahene tribe was eating at the industrial laundry facility I used to work at. Interesting place to work, something like 60 different countries represented by the various employees there, mostly recent immigrants.
Anyway, there were these guys from Ghana who used to cook this stuff that smelled liked dirty feet. I have no idea what it was. It might have been delicious, but it certainly smelled foul.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Anyway, there were these guys from Ghana who used to cook this stuff that smelled liked dirty feet. I have no idea what it was. It might have been delicious, but it certainly smelled foul.

My partner is Zambian and cooks what I call 'stinky fish'. It makes her smile because though it smells a bit gross and I pull faces I'm always drooling in anticipation and licking my fingers for hours afterwards (very impolite but when it's just us she's OK with it).

I always bring some back from trips.....probably illegal but worth the risk.:smile:

jpza

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry dongalong... just nother curious male checking up on the thread...
I tried a Club Med gym off Place de Clichy and wasn't impressed. Good, clean hammam though. Yours any good? Ever have any luck there? If so, we could swap notes - line 12 goes through 9eme and 15eme.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
jpza said:
Sorry dongalong... just nother curious male checking up on the thread...
I tried a Club Med gym off Place de Clichy and wasn't impressed. Good, clean hammam though. Yours any good? Ever have any luck there? If so, we could swap notes - line 12 goes through 9eme and 15eme.
If you are gay the 15eme is a good area, I live very close to a Hammam with a rainbow flag. My gym is full of gays but the male:female ratio is around 50:50 so the girls seem rather interested in guys that pay attention to them.
The showers were definitely designed for willy watching!:cool:
If you are Hetero the 15eme has one of the highest populations of females in Paris - partly why I moved there.

• Love
Reactions: Trescentimetros

jpza

Just Browsing
Media
Pity the showers are not mixed gender! grin - I don't mind looking or being looked at but not too much more than that. NOt too hung up on that kinda thing. Sounds like you're near Convention! (Not that I visit 15eme a lot ... but you say most women in Paris live there?)
If you not too uptite I could recommend a very hot mixed-gender hammam (nearly missed the end of the Tour on Sunday because of it.)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
jpza said:
If you not too uptite I could recommend a very hot mixed-gender hammam (nearly missed the end of the Tour on Sunday because of it.)
Interesting, I think that there are all kinds of places in Paris that I need to visit.:biggrin1: More details please - hot?

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dong20 said:
My partner is Zambian and cooks what I call 'stinky fish'. It makes her smile because though it smells a bit gross and I pull faces I'm always drooling in anticipation and licking my fingers for hours afterwards (very impolite but when it's just us she's OK with it).

I always bring some back from trips.....probably illegal but worth the risk.:smile:

Talk about threads being hijacked... this one has been hijacked by the Disgusting Food Network.

Can we please stay on topic here? Howabout moving your culinary discussion to the 'etc.. etc...' board please.

So like we were saying, who has had sex with an lpsg member?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BarebackJack said:
Talk about threads being hijacked... this one has been hijacked by the Disgusting Food Network.

Can we please stay on topic here? Howabout moving your culinary discussion to the 'etc.. etc...' board please.

So like we were saying, who has had sex with an lpsg member?

Uh huh. AKA - "back to my gang bang Vinny fantasy". Go on, tell the truth... you're not alone.

Reactions: AlteredEgo