who has it worse?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
a small dick straight guy or a small dick gay guy?

Neither if they have a decent self image and are skilled with hands, oral technique and a decent respect towards others.

If either of them bases their existence solely on penis size then either of them are going to have a bad time in life.

Keep in mind this is the "Large" penis support group site which indicates that being big isn't the answer to happiness either. It's what you got inside yourself.

robfunguy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
small dick gay guy, because woman say that size doesnt matter,but guys think size does matter, a least I think so.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Women are rarely as fussy as gay male sizequeens and will give a small-cocked guy a chance (hit the clit, dude!):wink: IMHO, in the so-called gay world, if you don't have a big cock or a nice round ass, you're at a severe disadvantage and may not be able to get your desired 'type' (unless you see a pro now and then:cool:) Of course, there's lots of politically correct blather to the contrary, but that's all bullshit and wishful thinking:rolleyes:

rambo65

Experimental Member
Media
Unfortunetely, a small dicked gay man is kind of screwed. So many gay guys put a high emphasis on things that don't really count when selecting a good partner.

im not gay but i find this surprising. I feel like if you are gay and in decent shape then getting laid should be no problem, small or not. however 99% of women want nothing to do with a small penis even if the guy is in shape.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not gay but i find this surprising. I feel like if you are gay and in decent shape then getting laid should be no problem, small or not. however 99% of women want nothing to do with a small penis even if the guy is in shape.

that's what I was thinking basically. a gay guy can always take it up the ass, be the bitch. where as the straight guy, women are his only option.

A straight guy with a small dick. Gay people get a lot of sex so although size matters, we'll get sex nonetheless. Women are very picky and once they know a guy has a small one, he must fill a whole lot of other criteria!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
A straight guy with a small dick. Gay people get a lot of sex so although size matters, we'll get sex nonetheless. Women are very picky and once they know a guy has a small one, he must fill a whole lot of other criteria!
LOL I don't think women are that picky from what i have observed.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neither if they have a decent self image and are skilled with hands, oral technique and a decent respect towards others.

I often see this advice but it kind of says, "Sure, a small cock is useless for fucking, but never mind. Learn to use your tongue and fingers and you'll be fine." Which, of course isn't very reassuring at all, and just reinforces the idea that small cocks are no good. A better advice would be to say that it doesn't really matter what size your cock is - unless you want to have a sexual relationship with a big cock fetishist. And there are male and female big cock fetishists. Maybe the males outnumber the females, but that's only a guess.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I often see this advice but it kind of says, "Sure, a small cock is useless for fucking, but never mind. Learn to use your tongue and fingers and you'll be fine." Which, of course isn't very reassuring at all, and just reinforces the idea that small cocks are no good. A better advice would be to say that it doesn't really matter what size your cock is - unless you want to have a sexual relationship with a big cock fetishist. And there are male and female big cock fetishists. Maybe the males outnumber the females, but that's only a guess.

Very well said and points well taken. I wasn't meaning to disparage the smaller penis, although I wrote my comments so badly it came off that way.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very well said and points well taken. I wasn't meaning to disparage the smaller penis, although I wrote my comments so badly it came off that way.

No, I know you didn't mean anything negative Hoss. It is an interesting thread though, isn't it? The more I have learned about sex over the years the more I realise that the vast majority of women are very sensitive to men's small cock inferiority problems - which is why they really don't discuss cock size in specific terms. But I remember a girl I knew who was dating a friend of mine, told me in confidence that he had a very tiny cock. I got the feeling, from the way she was talking, that it's size didn't matter half as much as his assumption that he couldn't satisfy her. That was becoming a self fulfilling prophesy.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
small dick gay guy, because woman say that size doesnt matter,but guys think size does matter, a least I think so.

oh please, everyone cares about dick size, they're just afraid to admit it.

Please note this is a generalized statement referring to the general public (i.e. social norms)

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I know you didn't mean anything negative Hoss. It is an interesting thread though, isn't it? The more I have learned about sex over the years the more I realise that the vast majority of women are very sensitive to men's small cock inferiority problems - which is why they really don't discuss cock size in specific terms. But I remember a girl I knew who was dating a friend of mine, told me in confidence that he had a very tiny cock. I got the feeling, from the way she was talking, that it's size didn't matter half as much as his assumption that he couldn't satisfy her. That was becoming a self fulfilling prophesy.

that is very interesting. This is part of the reason I decided to take part in this thread, though my comments so far are quite brass.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the flip side to this is a real jerk with a huge dick...

have run into a few guys who think ALL they need is a big dick in the bed room, no other skills...

like a really beautiful woman (or a woman with huge breasts) there is so much more too it....

or a big dicked man with really nasty breath? friend of my wife had bleeding gums, really nice looking guy but had no idea his breath smelled like rotting road kill...