Who has lost their virginity because of this site?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Jurgen Klitgaard, Apr 25, 2009.

1. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I got the inspiration for this thread from this one. http://www.lpsg.org/131362-how-many-of-you-virgins.html

I was a virgin up until last November when I met my now (and first :redface:) girlfriend on this site. We talked for six months straight before we finally met face to face. Within about an hour of getting off the plane, we had bought condoms and got a hotel. After three hours of sex, which included my first blowjob and handjob (resulting on the most intense orgasm I've ever had and cumming all over her tits and face :biggrin1:), I was no longer a virgin. Five days later we were officially a couple and have been together ever since. :smile: We still can't believe we met on a place like this, but we sure as hell don't regret joining! You never know, you could find the love of your life while spending countless hours on the internet.

So, is there anyone else here that can claim they've lost their virginity because of this site, or am I a unique individual? :cool:

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I believe you are quite unique, friendships are the things that are made the most here and they are worth it, but a relation is for you guys awesome!

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I do know one other couple that became a couple because of this site, but they sure as hell weren't virgins beforehand! :tongue:

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

There's more than a few couples who met here. But virgin (or one half virgin) couples - I think you might be on your own there.

I met my man here, but I lost my virginity back around the time when various networks were just joining up to become the world wide web and my man lost his before TCP/IP was invented :biggrin:

5. Principessa

Gold Member

I met my guy here but we were both far from being virgins.:redface::cool: He's a bit younger than myself not sure what was going on in the world when he lost his virginity. Not sure it matters, but he is my first Texan and trucker.

It was fall of 1983 when I lost mine. The disco era along with free love/sex was pretty much dead, AIDS didn't really have a name yet and was still being called 'gay cancer' by the media. :mad: Gasoline was about 60 cents a gallon and diesel fuel was cheaper than gas. :eek: Terms of Endearment won Best Picture Oscar.

Draft saved Draft deleted