who has ricky martin naked pic

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by vietnamlynx, Dec 24, 2007.

1. vietnamlynx

vietnamlynx New Member

who has naked pics of ricky martin. i heard that he was in sex film with big cock

2. Lizzie_love

Lizzie_love Member

Never heard that.

3. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

Google.

4. Ren69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thats fake...

Is a man that looks like him, Ricky M...

5. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

He lost me when he tried to revive his flagging career by singing at the 2000 GOP convention.

6. RobinSF

RobinSF Member

I agree Texas, Ricky also did the inaugural ball. But then again, Kid Rock also did a Hastert event during the convention.

Back to Ricky, while he did later seem to become anti-Bush, according to US magazine:

Ricky Martin's dislike of President George W. Bush goes well beyond words -- it actually exists in one appendage.
    According to the Huffington Post, the 35-year-old singer used his recent stop on his Black and White tour at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico to share his true feelings about the dude he once shook his bon-bon with at the 2001 Inaugural Ball.
    According to the website, "In the song Asignatura Pendiente, there is a line in the lyrics that goes 'A photo with Bush'. As he said this, Ricky gave him the F-you treatment and the crowd of 18,000 fans went crazy and cheered."
    Now that right there is international foreign relations at it's finest, folks.

Source: US Magazine Website
    Usmagazine.com | Ricky Martin Flips Bush the Finger Loca

It smacks to me as being more shameless milking public sentiment than actual political leanings. Most artists should just stick to their craft, they rarely do their careers or the candidates/causes any good. Of course there are always some exceptions (like Bono/U2).

Now back to large penis speculation/appreciation (stepping off soap box and stopped wagging finger).

7. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

Arriana Huffington supports Gay Marriage. Of course she was in one for 12 years.

Draft saved Draft deleted