who has seen you hard?

8incheslong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before we were married my wife’s roommate definitely saw me hard and semi hard both naked and with boxer briefs on as well as one of her other friends who saw me naked in the bed with morning wood. The maid in Italy who walked in on us mid fucksession got an eyeful for sure, my wife never saw her. A few other of her friends have seen me hard and semi hard in boxer briefs. I’m guessing some neighbors got a good luck back when we lived in apartments but I can’t verify that.

MAXXXX100

Legendary Member
Media
Excluding sexual partners.

My friends wife, her bridesmaids, and a bunch of her friends. - All of them arrived back to my mates place after they had been out doing bridal stuff - me and my mate had a night of heavy drinking and my gear was wet so before I tucked myself in stupidly got naked before crashing on the sofa in the living area with a blanket - woke up with with my head pounding to this laughing of the girls that I realised after a few moments of confusion had full view of my morning wood as the blanket had bunched around my head.

All I got offered was a coffee. Apparently it took me a while to wake up so they got some sneaky pics

My mate fucked up he told me they were due till midday not 8am

Didn't help with the hangover

Reactions: nicnic and diver6
D

deleted13728981

I was thinking about this and realized it's not many! My wife and former girlfriends obviously. My brothers. Not sure anyone else since we're talking hard. Do the rest of you walk around with your hard dick on display or what?

barbunz

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was thinking about this and realized it's not many! My wife and former girlfriends obviously. My brothers. Not sure anyone else since we're talking hard. Do the rest of you walk around with your hard dick on display or what?

I do. From the time I get up in the morning, which is quiet early, till anywhere from 9 to noon naked and hard everyday.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Family, friends, family of my friends, teammates, guys in lockerrooms, my gym teacher, doctors, friends of my girlfriends, I'm sure I'm leaving out other instances. So basically a whole bunch of people

barron

Sexy Member
Media
Family, friends, family of my friends, teammates, guys in lockerrooms, my gym teacher, doctors, friends of my girlfriends, I'm sure I'm leaving out other instances. So basically a whole bunch of people
That's quite an assortment of people! You must either get hard a lot or in a lot of awkward places!

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been to many sex clubs and swinger events where people watching saw me hard. Certainly been with many wives/girlfriends and their men saw me hard.
Of course 1000s of people online.

Reactions: diver6