Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As an adult, only the people I've had sex with. As a v horny teen, my brother, nephew and a few friends one day when I had was massively horny at the swimming pool changing room. I don't know if they knew what to make of my curve!

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In person, I think just a friend in college. Was over at her dorm room taking a long nap...woke up hard as a rock while wearing boxes/sweatpants so it was obvious. She was studying at her desk said maybe I should go take care of it. She was *just* a friend and I played along...put my hands down my pants. She screamed and said "not here!"...I lol'd and said I was just kidding. I fully expected her to say that, but I certainly would have continued right there if she hadn't said anything.

Reactions: kurt bishop

In order (as best I can recall) - older brother, mom, aunt, female coworker, cousin, numerous girlfriends, roommate, roommates girlfriend, future sis in law, wife...... I think that's it.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In order (as best I can recall) - older brother, mom, aunt, female coworker, cousin, numerous girlfriends, roommate, roommates girlfriend, future sis in law, wife...... I think that's it.

Saw you HARD? Wow, aside from the girlfriends and roommates, there must be some stories here. . . .

Reactions: 866071

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many friends and such when ynger. As an adult there's my wife, several friends, bro in law, sis in law, mom in law, 2 delivery folks (1 male, 1 fem)... doesn't happen often, but can be exciting when it does :)

Several friends saw you HARD? Your brother in law :confused:? Sister in law ;)? Mother in law :eek:? Delivery folks o_O? What bubble do I live in?!?!?!

quarter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quite a few guys. I'll still have some morning wood after showering in my dorm and I towel off in the open, so some of the guys in my hall have walked in on me hard (some other guys also towel off outside the shower, but they're usually semihard at most).

I slept naked at hostels, and if it was late and thought no one would be up, I'd walk naked and hard to the bathroom. Of course, sometimes it turned out there was someone in there or walking out that I had to pass by. I would just casually say hi and go on. One guy complimented my boner as a joke.

I was changing at the gym the other day and a friend of mine passed by while I was naked. I greeted him (I was still naked, he was clothed) and we chatted for a bit. While having a casual conversation, I started getting hard and couldn't grab my towel without making it obvious, so I nonchalantly grabbed the head of my dick as pushed it down as it started growing. Our conversation was actually really long (like 10 minutes) about classes and exams etc. The shaft of my dick was clearly fully hard, and my palm was filling with precum. He pretended not to notice. At the end he offered to shake my hand, but my palm was literally slick with precum, so I had to turn him down saying I was sweaty and my hand was dirty...

peepingtom50

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Several friends saw you HARD? Your brother in law :confused:? Sister in law ;)? Mother in law :eek:? Delivery folks o_O? What bubble do I live in?!?!?!

LOL well you have to WANT it :). Been looking for creative ways to set it up to get caught jacking off since I was 25. I'm 60 now, so that's a lotta years...

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL well you have to WANT it :). Been looking for creative ways to set it up to get caught jacking off since I was 25. I'm 60 now, so that's a lotta years...

Lol. Not sure I would WANT my sisters in law (hey now ;)), my future mother in law (nope, nope :eek:) my brother in law (whatever dude :p) delivery folks (wtf? :oops:) see me hard. (Footnote: It's f-ing hard, no pun intended, getting delivery in NYC, I want to make sure they come back! Not sure answering the door in my glory, with a hard on, will help).

But anyone else can see my trophy :cool:!

Reactions: hairynycstud

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quite a few guys. I'll still have some morning wood after showering in my dorm and I towel off in the open, so some of the guys in my hall have walked in on me hard (some other guys also towel off outside the shower, but they're usually semihard at most).

I slept naked at hostels, and if it was late and thought no one would be up, I'd walk naked and hard to the bathroom. Of course, sometimes it turned out there was someone in there or walking out that I had to pass by. I would just casually say hi and go on. One guy complimented my boner as a joke.

I was changing at the gym the other day and a friend of mine passed by while I was naked. I greeted him (I was still naked, he was clothed) and we chatted for a bit. While having a casual conversation, I started getting hard and couldn't grab my towel without making it obvious, so I nonchalantly grabbed the head of my dick as pushed it down as it started growing. Our conversation was actually really long (like 10 minutes) about classes and exams etc. The shaft of my dick was clearly fully hard, and my palm was filling with precum. He pretended not to notice. At the end he offered to shake my hand, but my palm was literally slick with precum, so I had to turn him down saying I was sweaty and my hand was dirty...

This is a hot story!
So hot