who has seen you in your underwear that you wish hadn't?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't give a shit who sees me in my undies. Mind you, the only time I'll really walk around in my underwear is at home or at certain family members' houses. Don't give two shits if anyone sees my underwear, unless there are shit stains on them (I'm maticulous about my uh....anal hygene, so thats not an issue)

mikeinsocal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wifes cousin (male) saw me in my briefs. We were being fitted for tuxes for my brother in laws wedding. He has made several comments to me that he wears the same kind that I do. I saw him undress and I know that he does, and even though he is of legal age, I feel awkward talking to him about it since he's family. If it were anyone else, I would seriously indulge.

I'm pretty sure that he took a pair of my underwear. He had sent me a message telling me that he thinks a pair of my underwear wound up in his bag when he stayed with us one weekend. He has asked me to prove that they are mine and I can get them back. I told him that I can't imagine how mine would have been in his bag, but feel free to keep them.

I've taken underwear from guys, and if he wasn't related, I would have taken his. But I just can't do it. I like him, he's a cool guy, but I don't want anything further than that with him. I wish he had not seen me in my underwear. Lol.

mikeinsocal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Makes sense. I pretty much only wear white underwear and they are very white. And I don't have any stains in them.

IQUOTE=unabear09;3012204]I don't give a shit who sees me in my undies. Mind you, the only time I'll really walk around in my underwear is at home or at certain family members' houses. Don't give two shits if anyone sees my underwear, unless there are shit stains on them (I'm maticulous about my uh....anal hygene, so thats not an issue)[/QUOTE]

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In college, i use to get my balls busted all the time when one of my dorm mate for wearing men's nylon bikinis....i did not care..the broad's loved them and so did my balls. although i did hate it when his buddies were over that all get on the ball busting bandwagon!!!

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really dont care who see's me in my briefs I walk around the house in them in fact it makes me feel good that they know I wear briefs , Its nothing I hide its just underwear a piece of clothing. Though I have a roommate who is so shy of being seen in his undies even by me ,several times I have caught him in his boxer briefs in kitchen when he see's me he apologizes and runs to his room to put on shorts, dont understand it , I mean we are both men what is the big deal and yet he used to go to the Ymca where they have open showers and he used them . go figure