Who has tattoos ?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have three...all have a purpose for me. On my right upper arm, I have a pink triangle with a ying-yang symbol inside. I got it 10 years ago when I finally found balance my life as a gay man. The other two are on my right hip and left butt cheek.

Right hip: a lightning bolt like the Flash superhero had (I loved Flash!).

Left butt cheek: A male symbol with a pink triangle inside. (I got this one when I came out as a gay man.)

I am thinking about getting more, but my partner is not thrilled about it, and I don't know exactly what to get yet....

simplystephen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one tattoo. It's on my right inside forearm. It's a yin/yang symbol with a sunburst around it. What it means to me is since I am right handed, that is my active hand. The sunburst is a symbol of aggression - an emotion I've only recently begun to embrace - and the yin/yang in the middle is to always temper that aggression with balance. The balance part is the part that is in my future to learn. Basically it means go for yours, go for broke, do it to the ultimate, live life to the fullest, but at the same time have an inner peace and balance about you that you always follow the Wiccan Rede (the Golden Rule, for those of you who aren't familiar with the Rede) as if it's second nature. I got the tattoo a year ago. It's my first tattoo and probably my last one. :biggrin1:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
One on the small of my back. "Succus Lunariae". It's an old alchemy term and has little meaning for anyone else but me. At least the police will be able to easily identify my body should the need arise.
Sheesh, someone was in a dark mood when she posted THAT, mb. :tongue:

I have a small tat down by my ankle. It's of Ferdinand the Bull, my fave story when I was a little girl. I'm also a Taurus, so it does double-duty.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wiccan Rede:

You mean the Three fold Law ?
Whatever energy you send out comes back to you X 3.

Pecker......your son has a small pink heart on his penis ?
ouch.....
Have to ask if it's on the head or the shaft.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SurferGirlCA said:
Sheesh, someone was in a dark mood when she posted THAT, mb. :tongue:

I have a small tat down by my ankle. It's of Ferdinand the Bull, my fave story when I was a little girl. I'm also a Taurus, so it does double-duty.

Actually, the Vikings were the first to use permanent ink on skin so that the dead could be identified after a battle and reported to the families. But the comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously, I assure you. :smile:

"He liked to sit just quietly and smell the flowers".

I loved that story, too.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Pirate Wench said:
Wiccan Rede:

You mean the Three fold Law ?
Whatever energy you send out comes back to you X 3.

Pecker......your son has a small pink heart on his penis ?
ouch.....
Have to ask if it's on the head or the shaft.

Yes, a red valentine heart on the right side of the shaft. His girfriend at the time suggested he get it. I teased him that the girl probably had all of her partners branded that way. He smiled and said, "Moo!"

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
There was an annoying lady beating a tattoo on my door for what seemed like hours last night. So I finally got up and let her out of my bedroom.

Pecker, were on Fantasy Island? I can't imagine that the little midget guy Tattoo didn't put up a fight if he was being beat on the door for hours.

jamestheoddone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
okay... here goes...

1) a gecko on my left butt cheek (my bf and I got matching ones when we married)

2) tribal design on my left arm from near my shoulder to below my elbow (it looks cool, but makes it hard to get a job as it can be really visable in the summer)

3) angel wings on my back surrounding my shoulder blades (symbolises the many lucky turns my life has had...)

There you go!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two, both are from the fantasy theme world. I'm not a particular fan of fantasy, but the one on my arm is a tree/woods scene tribal, and on my lower abs is a large butterfly. Both are fairly old, 15 and 12 years or so. I can't say I had them done for anyone, but it had just become cool amongst me and my girlfriends, so I had it done. I still like them, though I know that some men are turned off by women with tattoos.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update:

Last Thursday (Sept. 21st) I had 5 azalea flowers added into the greenery around the jaguar......
And also added a fiery sunburst around my navel: hot pink, coral, some orange and red.....it's not symmetrically shaped....looks more realistic that way.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I guess having part of my pecker cut off early on must have soured me on the whole idea of bodymod.

Never had the desire since. Even still got my tonsils and appendix.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shelby said:
I guess having part of my pecker cut off early on must have soured me on the whole idea of bodymod.​
I likewise got that bodmod done to me w/o my say about it, but there are no others.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But tattoos are adding something, not taking anything away......
But I understand not liking that you were "modified" without your consent.

Has anyone done a poll asking how many wish they weren't circumcised ?

Seen some pretty bizarre/radical body modifications online.....
Many are Way out there.......too far out for me....

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pirate Wench said:
But tattoos are adding something, not taking anything away......
Good point.

Has anyone done a poll asking how many wish they weren't circumcised ?
You're being facetious, right? Seriously maybe you should start a genuine poll? I did a search for tattoo* and didn't find anything recent. The reason I suggest a poll is: I think those who don't have any aren't as likely to post a message.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am planning on getting one for my 21st birthday, I started designing it on my 18th birthday. Going on my upper back. I have about 20 designs so I still need to decide. There will be a LOT of symbolism though I can assure you, my life would make one hell of a book. I am trying to pack it into one tattoo

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only one Big tattoo ?

Save something for later on.......cause you're most likely going to want to go back for another.

I'm thinking the ones who find it addictive discover it is a sort of snowball effect.
The more tattoos you get, the worse the addiction.

But I'm not going to let that stop me..........LOL :wink:

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I doubt I will be able to fit everything into one tattoo...I know I won't be able to. There is so much I want to say/show/symbolize I don't know if I have enough skin:) Need to sit down and figure out if any of my current designs are going to cut it. I have 4-5 months to decide