who has the best boobs at lpsg?!

Brandon801

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Veronica.. is absolutely well proportioned.. but Stephie gets my VOTE.. for all around perkiness.."fantasizing about her in a highly aroused state of stimulation".... (would like to see a bit more *HINT, HINT*..)..

but wow.. so many beautiful boobs out there.. and so little time..lol

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boobs come in all shapes and sizes, I like it when they fit in with what I think that person is like, perky people should have perky boobs, larger than life people should have large firm boobs that say look at me :)

All the women on here have boobs that are worthy of mention in some way or other, Veronica's are big and look like she could crack walnuts in her cleavage, Mercurial Bliss's are smallish and perky, they fit in with her willowy body, Snoozan's look like they're feel deliciously warm in your hands, I'm not going to go through a big list because of all the tits I see on here each pair has their own individual good points.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Boobs come in all shapes and sizes, I like it when they fit in with what I think that person is like, perky people should have perky boobs, larger than life people should have large firm boobs that say look at me :)

All the women on here have boobs that are worthy of mention in some way or other, Veronica's are big and look like she could crack walnuts in her cleavage, Mercurial Bliss's are smallish and perky, they fit in with her willowy body, Snoozan's look like they're feel deliciously warm in your hands, I'm not going to go through a big list because of all the tits I see on here each pair has their own individual good points.

Well thank you hon...but I'm emberassed to say I'm no threat to nuts of any kind...you can credit a good bra for the illusion.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think part of it Hung is that we're all used to our tits, they've been there for as long as we remember and we don't really think they're that important - it's always men who say 'if I had tits I'd never leave the house' :)

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm surprised, this many posts on who has the best boobs and I've seen hardly any references to nipples and only a few references to shape!

Personally, I think most of the ladies here (if not all) have fantastic breasts and in my experience the quality of breasts on LPSG is much higher than I see around in real life.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised, this many posts on who has the best boobs and I've seen hardly any references to nipples and only a few references to shape! That's because there have been a couple of other threads on nipples.
Nipples, Nipples, Nipples, Nipples, Nipples
Puffy Nipples
Men and Boobs

Personally, I think most of the ladies here (if not all) have fantastic breasts and in my experience the quality of breasts on LPSG is much higher than I see around in real life. You are such a diplomat Blocko. :wink: On men they're called "moobs".

LMAO, Moobs thats funny! I never heard that before.:biggrin1::tongue:
http://www.lpsg.org/52687-men-and-boobs-3.html