who has the best boobs at lpsg?!

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
does it really matter if they are real or not? boobs are boobs.. and my are real just my bra makes them look bigger than they really are

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah my bra pic makes mine look monstrous. Also the cam angle does too. I thought yours werent real either, i dont care either way myself, i love big boobs as long as you cant hold a phone book under them because they are so saggy im alright.

So glad i married man who objectifies boobs in the bedroom, they'd be a waste if i didnt. It'd be like me ignoring his big ol' balls!

xxnineinchxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah and there are a helluva lot of women who wished all cocks were as big as yours too my friend. Check my gallery in a while, i will have some more monstrous pics on there.

checked and re-checked:eek::eek::eek::biggrin1:

guess u checked mine too then...:wink:

Brandon801

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does it really matter if they are real or not? boobs are boobs.. and my are real just my bra makes them look bigger than they really are

I agree with Stephie.. great boobs are great boobs.. real or fake.. all have their unique attributes.. and yes.. although Urban legend relates the invention of the Bassiere to Otto Titzling... amusing as that may be.. it was actually a young French feminist Herminie Cardolle (circa 1889).. (funny how modern feminists were burning bras ???? ).. things turn in circles.. but let us not forget the best invention.. as being the "Wonderbra".. giving life to those small handfulls of love.. and nurishment..

(** welling up in tears.. **)

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to vote for my wife's because she does read LPSG just doesn't join. But that being said, I never considered myself a serious boob snob until I married her, and I am eternally grateful that when they handed out boobs she went twice because she thought you had to go for each one. So she got second helpings.

Of course, she doesn't see what the big deal is and is willing to endure the backaches so that I can be pleasured. What a woman.

However, she is doubley zapped because she is a blonde in addition to being well equipped in the boobular area. So nobody takes her for intelligent, which is a shame because she really is.

Her beef is that women show off their assets all day long with clothing that maximizes their figures, while men hide themselves with plain front pants and flat zipped zippers. Why not have banana pouches in front much the same as a bra. I countered that her breasts don't inflate and deflate two or three times their size during the day. She says I stay the same size, basically, but I told her not everybody is like that. "Remember when the spa was really cold?" "Oh yeah."

So why does this male-dominated society find the display of male protrubance so awful while even the most prude of the prude female can have bumps in the front?