Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm seeing red myself...LOL

Seriously, I hate it when men shave off their pubic hair. I'm glad to see a thread honoring the "bush."

Me too. I'd see the point of trimming a bit now and then... but to go completely shaven is sort of degrading.

Last edited:

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Me too. I'd see the point of trimming a bit now and then... but to go completely shaven is sort of degrading.

I agree that some trimmimg here and there can be a good thing. I keep what little hair I have on my balls shaved off, but I always find the absence of pubic hair on a man to look strangely and disturbingly prepubescent. (Same for underarms.) Not a turn-on for me.

I understand that some men remove their pubic hair in attempt to make their dicks appear larger. If that works (and I don't think it does) I for one would not accept the price tag of utter baldness. I'm grateful that I and other guys on this site don't really have to be concerned about that. However, I am all for people doing whatever they want with their own bodies, so those men who trim it all off, whatever their reasons, should by all means please themselves.