Who has the biggest dick in this years American Idol?

dickon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This year seems a particularly small cocked year to me. I reckon Kris is the only one with anything at all to show.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Simon...Sorry I read it wrong I thought you wrote who is the biggest dick on Idol. Biggest dick award goes to Paula I bet she is hung like a horse

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The man who dares to wear eye liner and black nail polish during country week. The man who takes a country classic and turns it into a dark, orgasmic, nine inch nails-esque version. The man who dares step to robert plant and the mighty led zeppelin, and succeeds. The man who dare not hide his sexuality in the face of haters and criticism in an america that hasn't come as far as we would like to believe. There is only one man left with a giant nutsack.

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think kris was the only cute one in the bunch...he is the only one I'd wonder about....I kinda think some of this year's season was staged...like Adam almost getting eliminated.....also Michael was another cute guy...he had a babyface

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Afraid I didn't watch. But it's nice to know that someone's keeping track of whether it's a good cock year on American Idol. I certainly wouldn't have thought to follow that vital statistic myself.

Since you guys follow this, tell me: what were the best cock years on American Idol?