who has the BIGGEST dick on LPSG??

D

dirtysonia

hey guys im sure there is probably lots of similar topics but i just wondered: who are the biggest guys on the site?

whilst i am loving browsing the pics and discovering for myself so many large penises it would be nice to have a definitive list of say the top 10 biggest guys on the site... or at least some recommendations as to whose pics i should be looking at to get my daily big penis fix... all suggestions very welcome

xx

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quercusone and Fresnillo would be No 1, followed by Magnum Excel, Andyo, LDH, Hung27, Industrialsize, Calboner... For sure I missed some, as there are many big cocks arround (also, I don' put myself, as it's left to others choice and perception)...

D

dirtysonia

thabks you nice suggestions, you are also impressively big! may have to add you to my fave pics ;-)

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quercusone and Fresnillo would be No 1, followed by Magnum Excel, Andyo, LDH, Hung27, Industrialsize, Calboner... For sure I missed some, as there are many big cocks arround (also, I don' put myself, as it's left to others choice and perception)...

Thanks for the mention :cool:

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sure you are! :wink: But you should not count all the fakes... so maybe there are 50 left :tongue:

generally, the photos of big penises on the site are 'real' they may not belong to the people who claim them as their own, but they are real dicks and belong to some lucky chap