It's me, duhhh
camav3.jpg

haha probably not, but wouldn't mine thinkin so

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quercusone is definitly much bigger and a nice guy.

He's not bigger. But he may be nicer to you. I'm nice to everyone. I'm just not nice to you because you're not worthy of it.

I engage with real people not internet personalities.

I have to say that I think Quercusone has the biggest cock on here. there is something odd about HaagenDazs pics...like they are all out of focus and in shadows and look fixed. not sure but thats how it looks to me. but Q's are the real thing! his cock is thick, really long, and super hard. and it has a great arch to it! it should be the cock against which all others are gauged.
you are the man Q !

It's call a webcam, kiddo. I don't take nude pics with a regular camera. I use my webcam and screenshot. My pics may be out of focus because webcam quality is not that great. But no I've never had to photoshop, photo finish or photo alter anything and you can bet that.

And your "observation" still lacks merit, because in addition to my webcam shots that are a lil grainy and out of focus at times obviously, I also have digital camera shots as well that are clear and bright.

So....I guess.

And no offense to the people voting for Querc or Querc himself, but I don't think he would be the biggest. He's just really really skinny and takes his pictures from weird camera angles where his dick is in front of the body so it looks larger.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say that I think Quercusone has the biggest cock on here. there is something odd about HaagenDazs pics...like they are all out of focus and in shadows and look fixed. not sure but thats how it looks to me. but Q's are the real thing! his cock is thick, really long, and super hard. and it has a great arch to it! it should be the cock against which all others are gauged.
you are the man Q !

Ditto!

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But my pics are real. Bad quality or not. Yes I use a webcam. And yes they're out of focus at times because webcam quality is obviously less than with a regular digital camera.

But I also have pictures of me standing with my dick out with a sign confirming my dick is real and so am I.

The irony of you...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that Muscle14's real dick, but it's been "technologically altered" to look a lot bigger than it actually is (I don't think he "attached" another cock to his body).

The picture is not even an altered picture of Muscle14: it has been circulating on the internet for years; it was used on the entry page on Monstercocktube for a time, for instance. And someone in another thread identified the source of one of Muscle14's other supposed photos of himself. The guy is a fake several times over.
Right. Packinmuchabs guy is using fake pictures.

That dude is on Xtube/Rude.

Unless he's made an account here, then I doubt it's him. Because at least two other accounts on here are using those same pics lol.

So he's another case of a guy who is not even Photoshopping his own photos!

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So he's another case of a guy who is not even Photoshopping his own photos!

I mean it may be him, lol. You never know. He's on a lot of amateur sites and he may have found this one. But considering how many galleries I've seen on here using those exact pics I'm not certain. But the owner of those pics is a popular guy on alot of other amateur sites.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's funny (this thread--everytime it comes up)

"Who has the biggest dick on LPSG?" can not be answered by choosing among galleries.

Far too many people have stolen and/or photoshopped pics to make any such assertion with accuracy.

Now--we can ask and determine--"Who, given their gallery, appears to have the largest cock in a photograph that has not been doctored to make it look bigger than it actually is?"--but people like their fantasies.

I know of a member who is a legit 10x7 and he does not have a gallery. We have been friends for years, I have seen it and know it is huge.

I know of a few members who have very large cocks and have galleries and are real. I know of many members who have galleries with carefully selected pictures that fool a lot of people. And I know members with sad attempts that fail to fool anyone.

The only way to really prove "the biggest" would be to get all the big members together in one spot and measure/compare in person.

All that being said, I know mine is not the biggest and that is fine with me (as I would not want any extra length or girth at all). But that would never happen a no matter how big, handsome, smart someone is, there is always someone bigger, more handsome, etc. and very few men have egos that could handle such a blow.

I personally take a lot of solace in the fact that many members have met/seen/tasted it in person and almost everyone who has says that I actually look smaller in pics that I do in person. It's always nice to hear that the pictures do not do you justice.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
yall are nuts if you think querc is "MUCH" bigger than haagen dazs, let alone BIGGER at all...

You're right: He's not a lot bigger than haagen dazs. In doing so, I'm not insulting my buddy, Quercusone; I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Your size is your size, whether you like it or not. Facts are facts. I graciously admit that Shorty Mac has more girth than me, but I can't think of anyone else.:biggrin1: If I don't think that someone is bigger than me, it's because I really don't believe it. I don't let my big bull cock ego distort reality.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My vote is HaagenDazs. I think his is extremely impressive, I mean that's a hose right there! And the fact he is holding LPSG signs is proof enough he's genuine with no apparent camera tricks, no wide angle lens, etc.

There is however only one guy who is possibly bigger, check out this donkey.

http://images.imagefap.com/images/full/40/927/92720518.jpg

( Erm.. I'll get my coat then.. :biggrin1: )

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haagan daaz definitly has the biggest dick ive seen.... and he can PROVE its him too.. anyone can pull a "monster" as ill call it.. lol

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Epic_Size has the biggest dick on lspg! He's like 12 inches soft...go check him out if you don believe me!
Oh, for heaven's sake -- do we really have to consider every photo-faker here? If you cannot see the fakery just from the ludicrous proportions, I suggest that you look at the lower edge of the penis in the photo by the swimming pool -- the bit of artificially produced outline and sparkly pixelation clearly show the edge of the altered part of the photo.

PS. Hey, Brownstallion -- we are avatar counterparts! Mirror images in two different colors. But you've got me beat for musculature!