who has The Biggest Dick you've ever seen?

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thickest I ever saw was my youngest brother but the overall largest was another guy who my wife had sex with. She measured it at 12.5 inches long. She said that it was too big and didn't see him very often because she was so sore after that she had problems walking.

hungguy4hungguys

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen a legitimate 11 or 12 incher before. It was at a circle jerk for hung guys that a guy hosted at his hotel room. The thing had to be at LEAST 8 inches around too. It's weird though; as impressive as a site it was, I don't think I would relish having a dick that big. I think he still has a profile on Manhunt.

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In person, my second boyfriend ... it was long distance, we swapped pics before sleeping together, and he told me it was 8.5" long. I'm pretty sure those were Internet inches; he turned out to be pretty much the same size as me, and I'm around 7. I wasn't disappointed though ;)

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Growing up, my oldest brother had the longest, thickest dick I had ever seen. He's the biggest in the whole family. But recently, I saw a guy at the gym that is RIDICULOUSLY ENORMOUS! I had to ask how big it was and he said about 12.5 inches and it is sooo thick! I find it hard to believe that ANYONE could ever take that thing!

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest dick that I've ever seen is...mine! Not that it is that big, but I haven't seen that much other dicks (erected) in real life...and those wich I saw, weren't bigger than mine...thicker yeah, but not bigger!
I like this answer! My experience is similar!

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The biggest dick i ever seen is on this connecticut dude named Dean. He drives a BMW, and we hook up whenever we bump into eachother. I think he's Italian, he's thin and hairy. It's over 10" long and so thick that i can't get my fingers to touch when i grab it. Very niiiiiiice....

lalapants

Sexy Member
Media
Growing up, my oldest brother had the longest, thickest dick I had ever seen. He's the biggest in the whole family. But recently, I saw a guy at the gym that is RIDICULOUSLY ENORMOUS! I had to ask how big it was and he said about 12.5 inches and it is sooo thick! I find it hard to believe that ANYONE could ever take that thing!
did u ever get a chance to play with ur bros

Reactions: TomSalihNYC
D

deleted136887

Same as LinkyDinky.
I know there are plenty of big cocks around, but mine is the biggest erect cock I have seen in person.

Reactions: deleted1181089
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest I've seen in person was on this Jamaican dude that I met. He was about 5'9"-5'10" tall and about 32yrs old at the time (like 6 years ago). We met in a parking lot and he had on sweatpants. I don't remember him telling me he was huge or if I even asked prior to our meeting. But when he got out of the car to hug me, his dick was rock hard and sticking out and down. It was so fucking huge. It really went down to his knees. As his rock hard state started to deflate, his dick just laid on his leg and went down to right above his knee. It was beautiful to see. He was slightly embarrassed by it too.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've seen quite a few rather large ones, though i'm not sure which i would say is the biggest..... anything 8 inches or over is considered a monster to me.... makes me very glad i'm happily average in that department.... i wouldn't know what to do with it otherwize....

Reactions: deleted1181089

BDC22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great thread. A couple that stand out for me:

My father has a huge head on his dick. Average length but growing up I'll always remember admiring the size/thickness of the head of his dick.

I was on the swim team in high school so I saw all sorts of cocks while we were all still developing. There was one guy in particular who was ALOT bigger than everyone else. In his speedo it was obvious to everyone (huge bulge), and when he got changed it was an awesome sight. He used to walk around proudly, making sure everyone got a good look at it before he put his pants on. I still beat off to that thought occassionally.

selector4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a Pokom from Kenya and we are known for having big dicks. myself am 13.4 inches and I have a friend who is 15.2inches. But our long dicks are not attained through genes but by being pulled and having the dick tied with a wet tree back when we become adolescents which is then replaced once it drys. The process continues till we get circumcised at the age of 12 to 14 years. The long dicks are supposed to indicate masculinity and virility. But where am based in Britain, Girls fear such a long dick, so am always starved of sex!!! The Karamanjong men from Uganda are also subjected to the same tradition.!! For more write to me at kiriiyimando@gmail.com. Cheers

B_itachisasuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a Pokom from Kenya and we are known for having big dicks. myself am 13.4 inches and I have a friend who is 15.2inches. But our long dicks are not attained through genes but by being pulled and having the dick tied with a wet tree back when we become adolescents which is then replaced once it drys. The process continues till we get circumcised at the age of 12 to 14 years. The long dicks are supposed to indicate masculinity and virility. But where am based in Britain, Girls fear such a long dick, so am always starved of sex!!! The Karamanjong men from Uganda are also subjected to the same tradition.!! For more write to me at kiriiyimando@gmail.com. Cheers

i call bullshit