who has The Biggest Dick you've ever seen?

ReidBolt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy at the gym once. He was a handsome guy, built and blonde and had a huge flacid penis you just wouldn’t expect to see. I briefly worked out during lunch at work and I only saw him strip off once. It was simply just a big, floppy, cut dick. Interestingly enough, he seemed to forget underwear that day and when I was in the cardio section, I saw him come in and kept adjusting his shorts but I couldn’t understand why. He was hot, but I didn’t want to be a creep so I kept doing my own thing. Then, downstairs in the weights area, he was doing a decline bench press so his pelvis was in the air. As he straddled to come off the bench, his huge dick completely popped out. It was a double whammy of a day: huge dick and a dick slip. I later saw him doing a chest fly set and noticeably keeping his legs together, I kind of felt bad. And then that was it. Beautiful dick though.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This guy at the gym once. He was a handsome guy, built and blonde and had a huge flacid penis you just wouldn’t expect to see. I briefly worked out during lunch at work and I only saw him strip off once. It was simply just a big, floppy, cut dick. Interestingly enough, he seemed to forget underwear that day and when I was in the cardio section, I saw him come in and kept adjusting his shorts but I couldn’t understand why. He was hot, but I didn’t want to be a creep so I kept doing my own thing. Then, downstairs in the weights area, he was doing a decline bench press so his pelvis was in the air. As he straddled to come off the bench, his huge dick completely popped out. It was a double whammy of a day: huge dick and a dick slip. I later saw him doing a chest fly set and noticeably keeping his legs together, I kind of felt bad. And then that was it. Beautiful dick though.
Such a problem to have.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two contenders.

1. Back in the day when Safari Club was still open in Boston I met this short thin Latino guy, couldn't have been more than about 5'3", had the hugest most amazing erect penis I have ever seen (thick too). I didn't have a ruler but it was no doubt a legitimate 11x8 type cock. I almost wouldn't believe that dick like that exists, but because of that experience I know it does! He wanted to fuck me which, yeah that wasn't happening then or now with something that huge; I was quite young at the time and I wish I had been a little more practiced in giving oral sex because I would love to have deep throated that monster!

2. I like using the dry sauna at the gym, not even for play etc but because I just like it, helps my muscles, etc. A couple of months ago there was a super-built black guy in there and his flaccid cock was the most incredible, gorgeous penis I've ever seen. I would have loved to have seen it erect, and I would have loved to have seen it next to the guy I described above to see who was longer!

Well, also, two different times when I was in NYC I met up with guys with huge cocks. And the thickest ever was either on a guy at The Vault in London or on my former Brazilian fuck buddy (who eventually got deported!).

I will always remember that guy from Safari Club though. People here on LPSG often talk about huge cocks and how super-huge dicks can't be real, etc etc. Well.......true 11x8 types are super rare, but they definitely exist.

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two contenders.

1. Back in the day when Safari Club was still open in Boston I met this short thin Latino guy, couldn't have been more than about 5'3", had the hugest most amazing erect penis I have ever seen (thick too). I didn't have a ruler but it was no doubt a legitimate 11x8 type cock. I almost wouldn't believe that dick like that exists, but because of that experience I know it does! He wanted to fuck me which, yeah that wasn't happening then or now with something that huge; I was quite young at the time and I wish I had been a little more practiced in giving oral sex because I would love to have deep throated that monster!

2. I like using the dry sauna at the gym, not even for play etc but because I just like it, helps my muscles, etc. A couple of months ago there was a super-built black guy in there and his flaccid cock was the most incredible, gorgeous penis I've ever seen. I would have loved to have seen it erect, and I would have loved to have seen it next to the guy I described above to see who was longer!

Well, also, two different times when I was in NYC I met up with guys with huge cocks. And the thickest ever was either on a guy at The Vault in London or on my former Brazilian fuck buddy (who eventually got deported!).

I will always remember that guy from Safari Club though. People here on LPSG often talk about huge cocks and how super-huge dicks can't be real, etc etc. Well.......true 11x8 types are super rare, but they definitely exist.
I agree..the little lithe thin guys..packing the monster...I met a Puerto Rican boy on Washington Street under the old railroad tracks late one night..There was a crowd of guys in a circle ..all having sex....This was in the early 1970's....a common place to have outdoor public sex....I pushed my way in and saw a smallish guy wearing a Speedo and chancletas (PR slippers)..I rubbed his crotch and felt an amazingly huge cock...uncut and thick as my wrist..My heart started to beat so fast I could hear each beat in my ears..In SpanishI told him to follow me I lived a few blocks away...When we got to my apartment my roommate was home...I introduced him and we went to my room...We emerged later that night...My jaw was almost unhinged...we were soaked with sweat..and happy..He spoke no English..but my Spanish was good enough to make a date...CLARO!

It’s hard to say, but I saw Boomer Banks in the locker room at my gym a couple of times. Seriously impressive cock

Reactions: ReidBolt