Who has the Biggest Penis

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 28 2004, 09:12 PM
One of the great things about this site is that we can discuss size issues without turning it into a size contest. There are plenty of 'my-cock-is-bigger-than-your-cock' websites; we don't need to turn this into another one.
[post=270379]Quoted post[/post]​

You know, this was a very cool thing to see.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 28 2004, 09:12 PM
One of the great things about this site is that we can discuss size issues without turning it into a size contest. There are plenty of 'my-cock-is-bigger-than-your-cock' websites; we don't need to turn this into another one.
[post=270379]Quoted post[/post]​

You know, this was a very cool thing to see.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great idea... using water displacement,too.

Originally posted by tightfit@Dec 29 2004, 05:52 AM
To get a really accurate answer we would all have to measure the VOLUME of our dick.
That should be fun!
[post=270536]Quoted post[/post]​

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Simon9@Jan 6 2005, 08:38 PM
And, weird a coincidence as this must be, I think I too encountered "Rip" many years ago at Newark airport. I didn't introduce myself. I don't even remember his face. I merely found myself standing next to a nicely dressed, large man casually playing with a 12"-14" semi erect penis at a urinal. I've never seen anything like it before or since. I mistook it for a wine bottle when I first walked in.

Now there CAN'T be more than one like that hanging about airports on display.
:wacko:
[post=272647]Quoted post[/post]​

It really is a small world. From the description, it certainly sounds like a third Rip encounter. I guess one thing that makes it a little less of a coincidence is the fact that Rip deliberately makes a habit of displaying himself to as many strangers as possible. You say you first mistook it for a wine bottle--interestingly, I recognized it as a penis, but I at first mistook it for a fake one. My first reaction was that it was especially weird, confusing, and pathetic for a guy to be waving a rubber dildo around like that. I should have known better since a few people have commented that my own penis looked too big to be real!

osupaul_1977: That site about ethnic background versus size was kinda interesting... on another note, its hard to believe that the worlds smallest one is less than an inch. I feel bad for that poor guy.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Biggest I've ever seen was on Jonah Falcon, and that's just a pic. I gotta believe that he has the largest documented unit.

I know a lot of guys on here claim to have bigger dicks -- and then take great umbrage about "not needing to prove anything" when asked for a pic -- but I've been around the block more than a few times and can't believe something exists that I've never seen, especially when it belies all the standard studies on the issue.

Not calling anyone a liar (so much); I'm just calling myself a doubting Thomas.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to another member here at LSPG.ORG, Jonah Falcon's infamous portrait, A Man-A Penis- And Constipation can be found at the following link,

http://www.dazereader.com/jonahfalcon1.jpg.

As one can see, if Jonah is 5' 9" and his sleeve is about 30"-32" than his erect penis is about 9"-10".

osupaul_1977: your link is broken.. the '1' in the image name is left out. to see it, you have to copy and paste the link.

Seeking_SuperHung: Surprisingly... never heard of "Rip"

He have a website or anything?

benjiboner

Experimental Member
Media
umm...well..going by just what Ive seen...the biggest dick judging should be by volume since thats really what is making it so large...Mr. Stout gets my vote...that thing just scares me to look at it...haha...Spank the Monkey is probably on the top of my list too..but his picture doesnt make it seem as big as it really really is...