Who has the hottest LPSG profile pics?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
Um, that would be MY line... but a true statement nontheless there pouty lips. That's my new pet name for you; I hope you like it. Someone else actually coined the phrase, but I've made it my own.

Yeah vin- And don't think I didn't notice you plagiarist. :wink:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
BIGdkluver said:
Please save me a little time and trouble by telling me which members you think have the best pics in their profiles. By "best," I mean the clearest and showing the longest and thickest penises. That's what really turns me on bigtime!
Thanks, guys, for your help! :smile:

Though not answering exactly the same question, you might find what you are looking for in this thread, flawed though it is by completely overlooking me.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just for the sake of splitting hairs :rolleyes:, this thread asked for hottest profile pics - not gallery pics (which already have their own thread).

Some of the people mentioning their own don't even have a profile pic. :eek:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Matthew said:
Just for the sake of splitting hairs :rolleyes:, this thread asked for hottest profile pics - not gallery pics (which already have their own thread).

Some of the people mentioning their own don't even have a profile pic. :eek:

My bad. Just pointing the poor guy toward some photos, since this thread seems to be more pissing contest than photo citation.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fortiesfun said:
My bad. Just pointing the poor guy toward some photos, since this thread seems to be more pissing contest than photo citation.

No worries! I was just, you know, making conversation. :rolleyes:

medic007

Just Browsing
Media
Oh come on, this is almost too easy! The only downside to this question is I don't want to trod upon any delicate feelings while stroking others'.....egos :cool:
But clearly when I become undisputed ruler, the harem will be:
vinny_spiruccino
that_other_guy
hungitaliano
nineinchcock_160IQ
and aboutaverage
All for no real reason, well, aside from the fact they're all hot, in good shape, and hung like donkeys :biggrin1: I mean, they're good people? I swear I'm not shallow, but as my personal god once put it, "It's not the size of the wand, it's the amount of magic in the wand. But there's nothing wrong with wanting a big magic wand!"