"Who has the largest penis, Hispanics or blacks"

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jerki 4-10 well said. Your first hand survey probably is as sound as most supposedly scientific studies and your observations sure support anything I've seen

ruscular: I had an asian girlfriend and she had the biggest breast by far from any other girl I have been with, and she 100% natural. Yet many have insist that it could not be real because she was asian. So my question is, are there any asian guy that is well hung? come forward and speak up!

swimguy_14: on average size, i think the races are pretty much equal. i saw an artical the said wit average size, blacks are 1/16 bigger than whites. when u get to oversizeguys, there arent really an rules, u minds well do it by location as by race

wishIwashung: Not that I have seen more cocks than anyone else but...

I've seen African-American men with short stubby cocks... Greek men with both average and huge fat cocks... Hispanic men with larger than normal AND smaller than normal... Italian guys who were VERY average... and the list goes on.

The fact is, I don't think there's any specific race or nationality that can boast the largest cocks. The largest cock I have ever seen belonged to an Irish (!!) guy who had a LITTLE bit of Italian from his mother's side (like 1/8th). Second largest was a Brazilian guy.

If someone has slept with a large enough representation of each ethnic group or race, feel free to step forward and give us an educated analysis ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suppose Cain and Abel compared dick size and its been done by all generations ever since. Extensive research has been conducted and volumns written on which race has the biggest cocks, probably because the subject titilates and excites.

As pointed out before for our group, the most authoritative study has found that the Negro race's cock averages a bit more flaccid than that of the Caucasian man, but like some of our group, they tend to be showers rather than growers. I'm unable to cite a source for this statement.

Can you help with this subject, Jacinto, ala DMW?

Luke

U also have to understand Spanish heritage, the morgs envaded the majority of Spain and many mosque's exist there. The Spanish blend morg race spawned there, resulting in y spaniard to be greater than blacks, the resulting Spanish trait of above average girth and length to the African Caribbean trait then combining with Spanish again resulted in non Mexican, spaoards producing the mega strain in the us.....Puerto Rican, Jamaican, Cuban, american Spaniards, etc... I'm 8 1/2 length, and 8 1/4 gurth. Women love it!