Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MAESTRO has! And he is more modest about then many others here who are even smaller then him! :smile:
oh, Thank ya Peter! And u r the most popular dude here, if I may notice ...(still remeber that amaizing N0 of hits of yr profille)..u r really cool dude ;)
Cheers!

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think if you were to slap your catch onto a pair of fish scales, the clear winner would be Maestro. For me, that is, without a shadow of a doubt, the hottest cock on the site by far and his 99% heterosexuality one of the saddest, most twisted jokes nature has played on us boys.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if you were to slap your catch onto a pair of fish scales, the clear winner would be Maestro. For me, that is, without a shadow of a doubt, the hottest cock on the site by far and his 99% heterosexuality one of the saddest, most twisted jokes nature has played on us boys.
U left me speachless and blushing now ! Thanks buddy :tongue:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hell....i think we should all get together and have a measuring party....might be fun :)
Cool idea (setting aside questions of feasibility). What I would want to see at such a party is the measurement of volume by WATER DISPLACEMENT. There can be no settling questions of comparative size as long as we are dealing only with linear measurements.