Who has the longest legs of the ladies on LPSG?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which of the ladies on here has the longest legs?? How long are they??
We've got a few girls that are in the 6' range; but I would bet money that of the girls under 6' I'm in the top 10. :cool:

I'm an overachiever, I measured for you. 5'7" from the hipbone down 34"
Hmm, okay thats not actually the measurement most people use. You should us the measurement from the inside of your thigh to the floor. This is commonly known as the inseam measurement and it is what determines leg length.

I'm 5'9 and have to buy trousers from the 'tall' range but I have never measured my legs - hold on I have a tape measure round here somewhere ...........36 1/2 inches.
I do have a friend however who is 5'11 and her legs 'go all the way up to her armpits' as the saying goes!!
Tickled Pink did you measure your inseam? Cause I'm 5'9" and my inseam is only 33.5". If your inseam measures just over a yard you must be extremely short waisted.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LOL, you surely aren't suggesting that people tell fibs about their bodily measurements on LPSG :eek:

Seriously I'm sure there is another woman on here who is as tall as me, I just can't remember who.

I thiink you are just pretending to have long legs...I think we need a picture with a tape measure and stuff :biggrin1: