Who has tried any enlargement techniques?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know alot of people say certian things work and certian things dont work.

Who has tried what and do they know for fact. Like has anyone taken penis enlargement pills and know that they don't work for fact?

Or pumps, or hypnosis, or surgery, jelking, or wieghts, or any other enlargement techniques.

I have tried pumping, works temporarily and you must do it every day and is time consuming. So if you stop, your penis will slowly but surely go back to it's original size if you don't pump it very very very often.

I do still own my pump and do enjoy pumping up my penis every once and a while to having a incredible bulge.

sizeworshipper

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tried pumping, and your right, it takes time and you have to keep up on it.
Tried jelqing...again time comsuming and slow but results are more permenant.
Hypnosis - I tried this while I slept so I don't think I got any full effect but I did wake up larger while soft but nothing very measurable when hard and after not listening to the tapes the effect was gone.
Trying stretching for short periods while in bathroom or before sleep and I do notice I hang lower and have gained a little length..maybe an 1/4" if that.
If you have any questions or just want to chat leave me a PM

bobbear1978

Just Browsing
Media
I am here to tell you that there are techniques that will increase your size! I have added 1 1/4" in length in 6 weeks. My entire shaft has thickened up as well.

I am not representing a company or anything so you won't see me posting a link or anything.

I don't believe that there are any pills out there that work alone. However, certain ingredients (most you can buy at GNC etc) along with structured exercises will produce gains!

I was in the average range at 5 3/4" I am finally feeling pretty good at 7" I know its not huge but I am not done yet!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MrMXYZPTLK said:

Who has tried what and do they know for fact. Like has anyone taken penis enlargement pills and know that they don't work for fact?
For pills, you should be asking the opposite. Where is the proof that any of them worka at all? There is none. Probably 99.9% of the men who wasted their money on PE pills have not gained anything at all. The few that have are by far the exception to the rule.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know how many times I've fantasized about being bigger.

Here is the reason I don't seek after it though:
  1. Mine works, It works fine so It dosen't need imporvement.
  2. I like how it looks, I would hate to disfigure it over a few inches.
  3. Rulers suck, even if you gain a qurter of an inch, look at your ruler, that's all youve gained.
  4. time, I have better things to do than spend time pulling on my dick like a senseless ape.
  5. Jelking, can busrt a blood vesel, too much pain, too little gain
  6. pumping, the same accidents can occur, as well as blood clotting.
  7. strecthing, can tear ligaments permanently losing the natural ability to have an erection.
If your pros can outweigh the cons, I say go for it, but youve played the geene lottery and everyone is a winner there (with minor exceptions) but enlargement isn't a lottery its a gamble, and you've got lots to loose. Think about that the next time you try to make better of a good thing.:biggrin1:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didnt try many techniques.
pills... yeah right...
penis pump... when used wrong can do damage and besides, it doesnt give nearly any permanent results...
weights... no thanks...

I tried streching... didnt help
I tried jelq and it helped me , I gained a inch pretty fast, now it gets slow, but I go on with it. It takes time ... and can harm you or give no result if you do it the wrong way. But I am patient and I know how to do it.
But there is one thing you should do when enlarging your penis... set yourself a goal size that you want to reach and not go above it. It is good since it REALLY can have consequences if you overdo it.
I just wanna get 0,8 inch more and then I quit with it

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys, so far we came to the conlcusion:

-Pumping works but temporary. If done wrong can damage penis.

-Pills may help with erections and staying power but doesn't make penis bigger.

-Jelqing WORKS, but takes time.

-Weights are bad, because can tear ligaments

-There is talk of Penile excercises with enlargement pills will work, BUT nothing confirmed.

So anyone about other things?
Has Anyone had the Penile Enlargement Surgery?

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Precicely you got it!
Surgery? ahhh I wouldn't try it... I rather take my time with Jelq instead of giving money away...
But I sopose if someone does it then it brings results just like breast implants! Oh wait didnt someone say a while ago that breasts implants are not perfect so any penis implants may have defects too?

D_Beau Chutzpud

Experimental Member
Media
It's nice to see honest discussion about this topic rather than company reps posing as average folk. I'm going to like this place. :smile:
From my experience, you guys have nailed it. One thing that I did find that seems to work is the "extender". It basically stretches your penis for you so you can do other things...I wouldn't recommend wearing it and going out in public in case a spring pops off or something :redface: , but around the house it's great. I can honestly say that it's given me 1/4" so far (8 weeks). I like to experiment so I wanna see how far I can go with it.

Victor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MrMXYZPTLK said:

Or pumps, or hypnosis, or surgery, jelking, or wieghts, or any other enlargement techniques.

I have tried pumping, works temporarily and you must do it every day and is time consuming. So if you stop, your penis will slowly but surely go back to it's original size if you don't pump it very very very often.

I do still own my pump and do enjoy pumping up my penis every once and a while to having a incredible bulge.

I've only tried one thing so far... I bought a device to stretch it. Just got it so I'll keep up to the minute news on my progress.
IMG_1116_1.jpg
{~~~ link picture of my wang wearing it!

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have beebn very successful with PE. I was orignally 5.75 as a teenager. About 3 years ago ( at age 66) I measured 5.25" to my surprise. Aging does cause shrinking. In the past 3 years I have tried various methods of PE. Today I am at least 7.5". My girth used to be 5.25 and it is now 6.25.

What I believe works is combined hanging and pumping. I use the Bibhanger for hanging.

The bottom line for me is that I have been successful. It is tremendously time consuming and for many it may not be worth the effort. But for me it has been well worth the time. I have read many posts that say that PE does not work. This may be true for some, but I suspect that it is because they were never really committed to a sustained program.

My advice? If this is not REALLY important, forget it because you do not want to spend the time. But it does work.... at least for me it did.

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have added about 15-20% all round over 5 years by persistent jelquing. Now 8x6.
Most of the posts above give sensible advice.
The key is to keep at it and have reasonable expectations.

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried pills and they DO NOT WORK.

Jelquing, I have tried it (and very inconsistently I should say) but that is about the only thing that haa given me results, I understand any gain might be lost of good jelquing exercises are stopped, but since I do it while I jerk off I am able to keep up a good 15 mins of jelquing, so far the only thing that gave some results.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thick 75,

that's awesome bro.

so basically, here's the breakdown.
all methods espeically used in conjunction will all work or have some affect to varying degrees.

the big kicker is that you will have to maintain some sort of regimen for the rest of your life to retain the growth you acheived, much like bodybuilding. to look like lee priest or john cena, you have to keep working on your body to maintain that level of muscle growth and definition.

and the most frustrating about it all is to gain like half an inch may take 1-2 years. and it really depends on the person, just like a tall dude with long muscles will never be as big and bulky like the short dude with dense muscles, not everyone has the capaity to go from 5 inches to 10 inches over a 10 year period, some may only acheive in going from 5 inches to 6 inches over a 5-10 year period....

my penis probably has the capacity to gain at least 4 inches because it's already very tempermental and i have felt much of the shaft that is still inside my body cavity and it's quite a bit of length being hidden in there.

just a thought.

E

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Jelquing works but as the others say only if you keep at it. I've been doing it steadily for a few years and added about 1" length (to 7.75) and about 1/2" girth (to 5.5). Would like to hit the 8 mark but I think this would take a long time. Still when you see womens' reactions it makes it all worthwhile!

Victor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DarkSideRider said:
Victor, I use the same device. I've had good results so far (1/4" in 8 weeks)...not sure how much more it'll do but it's fun trying. Hope you get good results too.

hahaha,... that's awesome! I've gained in length and in girth. I don't even really bother measuring. It's looking bigger so I'm happy! lol