Who has tried vacuum pumping there pussy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Revman, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Revman

Revman New Member

Ok I love it when I see a real fat plump labia, what better to imagine filling with a equally plump cock.
    I Used to vacuum and got my wife to do it once but she failed to understand the attraction........any ladies here done this?:smile:

2. voidout

Gold Member

nah, i don't see the attraction either. it creeps me out, personally. whatever floats your boat, though!

3. sour_cherrie

sour_cherrie New Member

Albums:
    I always wondered what it looks like after the swelling goes down.

4. Revman

Revman New Member

I can assure you all goes back fine , but it does take some time. I expect it may eventually do a little permanant change if done everyday to excess. I love that big camel toe look though..........needs eating up!

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Your wife is a good woman to have indulged your fetish in this fashion. No I have never done it and never will. I think my pussy is text book perfect and would never dream of doing anything to change it's natural beauty and perfection.

I'm not sure creepy is the word I would use; but I definetely don't like it. It holds no appeal for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice